TO is a bum

Pozitive51

I agree. On the interception in the endzone, he had a step on the d-back. How was he supposed to break it up while anticpating the ball hitting him in stride? I think anyone who expected him top break that up must think he's a contortionist.

As a Bills fan, the LEAST I expect is some moth*$()#@(!ing effort to do what it takes to help this team win. If T.O. thinks every deep ball is going to land in his bread basket, he obviously hasn't been paying attention this season. If he needs instructions on what he SHOULD have done, he can ask to see the game film of the Falcons first TD.

T.O.'s tenure as a Bill cannot end soon enough.

If you think its okay to give up on your team because of the circumstances around you... you're a bum. I don't care if you have put up HOF stats over a career... TO is still a bum. The Bills don't owe him anything they paid him 6 million a year to come and play... there are plenty of other teamates of TO that have been directly effected by the circumstances of this horrible season and they haven't given up.

This was a marketing move. True football people in the NFL have given up on TO and the Bills are fools to have put up with his antics... this "he was open" stuff is BS! I hope next weeks QB gets in his face if he misses a pass or Wilson calls short timer and tells him to sit his butt.

If you think its okay to give up on your team because of the circumstances around you... you're a bum. I don't care if you have put up HOF stats over a career... TO is still a bum. The Bills don't owe him anything they paid him 6 million a year to come and play... there are plenty of other teamates of TO that have been directly effected by the circumstances of this horrible season and they haven't given up.

This was a marketing move. True football people in the NFL have given up on TO and the Bills are fools to have put up with his antics... this "he was open" stuff is BS! I hope next weeks QB gets in his face if he misses a pass or Wilson calls short timer and tells him to sit his butt.

1,000 catches? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'll take Andre Reed on my team instead of you any day. Mr. Fingernail clipping metrosexual wuss. :lol:

I agree. On the interception in the endzone, he had a step on the d-back. How was he supposed to break it up while anticpating the ball hitting him in stride? I think anyone who expected him top break that up must think he's a contortionist.

He was watching the ball fall short... I expect his 6.5 million dollar butt to adjust and make a play. I don't care HOW crappy the team around him his. For that kind of money he better go 100% every single play he's on the field.

Signing TO to this team last off season was like putting $350 a piece tires on '88 K Car. Pointless

Exactly.

The guy is open most of the time, including on the deep pass that was intercepted. He has no chance. The Bills are playing with their 3rd string QB and 50th string OL.

People are criticizing him for not breaking up passes? Are you kidding me? He is a receiver not a DB. His job is to get open and he is open most of the time. He is frankly a guy that the Bills should think about resigning, unless you want to see Hardy as the #2 receiver... Unfortunately, TO will leave a smoke trail out of Buffalo when the season is over. I'm sure that he wants no more of this.

Exactly.

The guy is open most of the time, including on the deep pass that was intercepted. He has no chance. The Bills are playing with their 3rd string QB and 50th string OL.

People are criticizing him for not breaking up passes? Are you kidding me? He is a receiver not a DB. His job is to get open and he is open most of the time. He is frankly a guy that the Bills should think about resigning, unless you want to see Hardy as the #2 receiver... Unfortunately, TO will leave a smoke trail out of Buffalo when the season is over. I'm sure that he wants no more of this.

Actually, the criticism is for him not trying to break it up. That IS part of a WR's responsibility. If the WR can't catch it, make sure it's not a turnover. Basics....

i totally agree, he's still a great target to throw to. He still has some good years left in him. Maybe, just maybe if he played for a team that was worth a crap he would give some effort. I'm sorry but if i was him, with one more game under my contract and a losing team that has nothing left to play for, what does he have to play for? he's a hall of fame WR, pretty much the opposite of a bum. If we had a qb who was worth anything, and i mean anything we could have used him. It's not like he is far removed from a successful season just last year, he still has it. Hell people say he hasn't done much this year but he's going to catch 800 yards this season on a very sub-par team with no qb and no o-line. C'mon now.

Ahhh, maybe his $6.5 million dollar paycheck?????????

Being on a losing team is no excuse for not giving 100% effort all the time, thats why they pay you MILLIONS TO PLAY A FREAKIN' GAME.

Was he used to full potential? No.

Could he have been better if he was on a better team? Probably

Does this excuse his lack of effort? Hell No

Was he worth signing this year? For the Bills, ticket and Jersey sales show that it was

It seems we have some posters that would have argued it wasn't Don Beebee's job to run down Lett in the Super Bowl... I mean they were getting blown out and WRs aren't supposed to tackle.

Its called class... TO never will have it. It hasn't mattered if his teams are winning or losing. Class will tell Shnitt will smell.

His name is T.O. and i expected this, but he looked back saw the ball was underthrown and just stopped, watch the replay it is as clear as day. He was watchign the ball the entire time. I supported him, but now im done with him, gimme a guy that wants to play and try to make a play for a rookie QB

T.O. the confidence killa

Exactly.

A Mr. Revis and anyone who saw him cover TO would argue otherwise.

Teams don't routinely "double cover" TO anymore.

Even the local newspapers have dropped him to single (if any) coverage.

One the right team (i.e. one gamebreaking WR away from a championship) he can be a major asset. He still beats most (though not the very best) single NFL coverage handily. If you hit him in stride he will drop some but also take many to the house. Does not however fight for balls (like A. Boldin) nor has he the athleticism to achieve optimal position relative to the trajectory of the ball and the location of the DBs in space (this I doubt he ever had in quantity - his athleticism, which is of course considerable, is more "directional" being based almost entirely on power rather than agility). He is a great player on the wrong team. Good marketing move, poor football decision.

Ahhh, maybe his $6.5 million dollar paycheck?????????

Being on a losing team is no excuse for not giving 100% effort all the time, thats why they pay you MILLIONS TO PLAY A FREAKIN' GAME.

Was he used to full potential? No.

Could he have been better if he was on a better team? Probably

Does this excuse his lack of effort? Hell No

Was he worth signing this year? For the Bills, ticket and Jersey sales show that it was

pretty sure he's going to get paid the rest of his money if he has 0 catches his last two games or 25 catches. Who cares.

pretty sure he's going to get paid the rest of his money if he has 0 catches his last two games or 25 catches. Who cares.

My point is that for those saying that because his team sucks he shouldn't have to care or give full effort, he should be a proffesional and play for his salary. It doesn't matter if the team is 1-15 or 15-1, you are being payed MILLIONS to play a game for a living, anything less then 100% effort all the time is unacceptable for a Proffesional.

Thats one of the problems in Pro Sports, its too bad that they all couldn't be paid based on performance, you would see alot more players giving full effort and playing to potential if it affected their salaries