Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhetorical question: Coach or the players not executing? Probably some of both.

Good players make for good coaching. We have a pathetic lack of talented players- both on offense and defense. Although many fans don't realize this, as they don't remember what real talent looks like....George Wilson is a real Hall of famer as is Aaron Schobel and Kyle Williams

His decision to punt on 4th & 3 from Atlanta's 38 sealed it for me. He's as game day dumb as Jauron. Go for it or at least try a long FG. 5-8 and you punt from there for cripes sake??! Bring on the next no-name failure to "lead" this train wreck. :blink:

Down by only ten and almost 2 full minutes left. We don't make the FG or First Down, Atlanta has time to drive for a TD, we go down by 17, game over. Yeah, thanks, Coach.

His decision to punt on 4th & 3 from Atlanta's 38 sealed it for me. He's as game day dumb as Jauron. Go for it or at least try a long FG. 5-8 and you punt from there for cripes sake??! Bring on the next no-name failure to "lead" this train wreck. :blink:

It may be he just doesn't know what in the world to do anymore.

Fewell showed with that coaching under the tutelage of Dick Jauron will enable you to adopt his behaviors

Maybe he punted in honor of Greg Williams

Down by only ten and almost 2 full minutes left. We don't make the FG or First Down, Atlanta has time to drive for a TD, we go down by 17, game over. Yeah, thanks, Coach.

5-8. No playoffs. 3 yards to go, not 10. Go conservative. Thanks, "coach".