Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Been following the Bills since they came into being. Rockpile, Rich and all that. Everyone's just letting off steam. I decided years ago not to let a Bills loss ruin my perspective on life.

Agreed, I became emotionally detached about four or five years ago and have enjoyed Sundays and Mondays more. Even in the seventies, when we lost to the 'Phins ten years straight, it wasn't nearly as pathetic as this ten years. When they hit Vince Ferregamo, it only lasted a short while until changes were made and they turned it around....probably because they had the personnel folks in place then, unlike now.

Agreed, I became emotionally detached about four or five years ago and have enjoyed Sundays and Mondays more. Even in the seventies, when we lost to the 'Phins ten years straight, it wasn't nearly as pathetic as this ten years. When they hit Vince Ferregamo, it only lasted a short while until changes were made and they turned it around....probably because they had the personnel folks in place then, unlike now.

Hope springs eternal. I still hope next year will be different, but I'm not going to go into mourning if it isn't. Such is life.

Why? Because I point out the hypocrisy of the ranting posters on this board? You hate this team but apparently you all live to piss and moan about them on Sundays. Anything to stay busy, I guess. Smell ya later.

PTR

Hmmm... After reading your posts here, and the negative comments in some of them, it makes me wonder why you attack others?

How did they win 5 games? LOL

:lol:

The coaches have done it with smoke and mirrors. The OL, QB and defense from the line on back are complete jokes. Its all schemes, and when you have to be that, you won't win many games. All we do is randomly get players and throw them together without a plan. Fans scapegoat each coach and run them out- NONE of them have really been that bad.

We need to hire a football czar, like Cleveland did- then we need him to find a good GM and they need a scouting staff. At that point, they need to find a new coach and everyone needs to get on the same page as far as what system will be run and what players fit that system.

Maybin is a result of not having any of that- he is a bigger bust than Mike Williams was.