Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have players on this team. But to hear some, we should throw out all the babies with the bathwater. Gloom, doom, the sky is falling, etc. Any knowledgeable fan can see what pieces we can rebuild with. I won't get into that.

I'm not hating on anyone. I don't think my language indicated any hate whatsoever.

The people who are hating are the ones saying Whitner, Poz, Fewell, etc. etc. etc. suck. That's hate.

I'm just saying that bitching, whining, moaning, is pointless. I think people should unfortunately accept the situation and if you continue to watch the Bills game, use the opportunity to sharpen your football analysis skills.

Or do something else.

Of course if people want to whine, that is their prerogative. I just find it pointless.

A good perspective to have.

However.... some people are pretty tired of looking at 10 years worth of "pieces" to build on.

I didn't expect more than 5-11 this year and I really hope the Bills get serious about building a competetive team next season.

Likewise. Your act as the indignant Chumpion is hilarious.

Why? Because I point out the hypocrisy of the ranting posters on this board? You hate this team but apparently you all live to piss and moan about them on Sundays. Anything to stay busy, I guess. Smell ya later.

PTR

That's what happens when you're forced to throw underneath nearly constantly due to poor pass blocking. The interception was inevitable in that sooner or later the DBs are sitting on the routes and jumping them.

So Russ Brandon, Mr. COO, do you still "stand by the changes" you and your braintrust made to the O-line this year?

Why? Because I point out the hypocrisy of the ranting posters on this board? You hate this team but apparently you all live to piss and moan about them on Sundays. Anything to stay busy, I guess. Smell ya later.

PTR

Chumpion. :blink::lol::worthy:

PTR

You still don't get it. You're the biggest whiner here. You're just choosing to whine about other posters. And then you have the ridiculous notion that you should tell OTHERS to leave if THEY can't handle it.

Weirdo.

A good perspective to have.

However.... some people are pretty tired of looking at 10 years worth of "pieces" to build on.

I didn't expect more than 5-11 this year and I really hope the Bills get serious about building a competetive team next season.

Believe me, Doc. I've followed the Bills since 1968. I'm sick and tired of it too. It used to be a lot worse when my personal happiness was totally dependent upon the Bills having success. It took me till my forties to be able to put it in perspective...and not live vicariously through the team.

But I understand the frustration, especially coming from our younger fans.