Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Because I point out the hypocrisy of the ranting posters on this board? You hate this team but apparently you all live to piss and moan about them on Sundays. Anything to stay busy, I guess. Smell ya later.

PTR

What are you going to tell him next,"you should be happy that we even have a team"?

Why? Because I point out the hypocrisy of the ranting posters on this board? You hate this team but apparently you all live to piss and moan about them on Sundays. Anything to stay busy, I guess. Smell ya later.

PTR

Yes. I've been here since the very beginning because I hate the Bills. Good to see that your analytical skills are still sharp.

Believe me, Doc. I've followed the Bills since 1968. I'm sick and tired of it too. It used to be a lot worse when my personal happiness was totally dependent upon the Bills having success. It took me till my forties to be able to put it in perspective...and not live vicariously through the team.

But I understand the frustration, especially coming from our younger fans.

Yup. Been following the Bills since they came into being. Rockpile, Rich and all that. Everyone's just letting off steam. I decided years ago not to let a Bills loss ruin my perspective on life.

So Russ Brandon, Mr. COO, do you still "stand by the changes" you and your braintrust made to the O-line this year?

This just in: Russ Brandon isn't available for comment. Mr. Smithers isn't made available to the media, because he is busy looking for his replacement. Besides, he'd never admit that he knows as much about football as I do about hyping a football team year after year with no results.

Yup. Been following the Bills since they came into being. Rockpile, Rich and all that. Everyone's just letting off steam. I decided years ago not to let a Bills loss ruin my perspective on life.

I guess I'm just making the most of my thirties, then. :blink: