Are you happy the Bills lost?

89 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy the Bills lost?

• Yes, I want the highest draft pick possible
    • No, I unconditionally root for the Bills
    • Meh, I just don't care anymore.

i need to preface this with the disclaimer that i NEVER cheer for the Bills to lose, especially against an AFC East team.

however, at this point of this particular season, im about as happy with a loss as i am with a win.

basically, the games are now just a good excuse to go hang out at the bar with a lot of good friends.

i need to preface this with the disclaimer that i NEVER cheer for the Bills to lose, especially against an AFC East team.

however, at this point of this particular season, im about as happy with a loss as i am with a win.

basically, the games are now just a good excuse to go hang out at the bar with a lot of good friends.

As has been the case for practically this entire decade.

Still, I always cheer for the Bills to win, and I was pissed that they lost yesterday.

I don't root against them and still get frustrated when they lose, but once they're out of the playoff race I fear that if they win the last games, it might make Ralph think they're better than they are and not make the necessary radical changes.

+1

For every game like they played against My Yami, it seems there are 4 games like this one. Another clunker with "The Golden Rake" award going to Mr. Invisible, Aaron Maybin. Aaron showed up on cue to negate a successful on side kick/recovery with about 3 minutes remaining and the Bills down by a TD.

Since the on side kick and recovery worked so well on the previous play, the Bills decided instead to kick it deep after the penalty. Welker makes a crucial 3rd down; game, set, match.

I hope Spielberg is taking notes.

Meh.

What answer best reflects your opinion about this week's Bills loss?

Im tired of losing. I am even more tired of losing to the Patriots 2-18 this decade. I cant stand seeing the team not know how to win. We had more chances to win that game yesterday then we did to lose it yet we still lost. Dumb penalities, costly offsides, and crucial drops. Get us some one that will gear this team to win play until we won dont stop until the the game has been declared over. I was hoping that Fewell could prove to be the Guy but he proved me wrong. I dont care who the players are on our team or who we are playing the object is to win the game period.

My choice: "Meh"

No surprises, not entertaining and the neighbors have stopped teasing me about the team. Now they act sympathetic because the Bills are pathetic. I liked it better when they didn't feel sorry for me. I don't know what meh means, but it sounds strangely appropriate.

I agree. I would have liked to beat New England. Now, I do not want them to finish with more than 5 wins.

A win against Atlanta or Indy would not be meaningful.

There's really no one in the draft behind Suh who I really think is a sure-fire pick. I really don't think there's going to be much of a difference between having the 6th or 11th pick. However, I do want to show the big name coaches that we are willing to play hard till the end. I just think a Billick or Shannahan would rather see that then see a team lose out for a higher draft pick. It already sounds like Shannahan is going to Washington.

Plus I'm really tired of losing to NE. We need to end this losing streak against them.