Onside kick

I can't believe the board isnt more upset about maybin screwing up the onside kick we recovered. we would have had a shot at tying the game. or is it a consensus that fitz would have just gotten sacked 4 times / thrown and int and the game would have been over anyway.

maybin sucks, why the hell did we draft him? man, this team is hard to watch.

;):lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the board isnt more upset about maybin screwing up the onside kick we recovered. we would have had a shot at tying the game. or is it a consensus that fitz would have just gotten sacked 4 times / thrown and int and the game would have been over anyway.

We suck at drafting.

That s why I do not root for the Bills to lose to improve the position at which they suck.

Off with his head!!! :lol:

We drafted him because he is extremely talented, and could be one of the best pass rushers in the league.

We suck at drafting.

That s why I do not root for the Bills to lose to improve the position at which they suck.

And Maybin is good at holding out and scoring himself a $5M/year contract

Maybin makes more money per year than "impact" players on the Bills like Freddy Jackson yet makes more. Perverse. But that's the 1st round top 10-15 draftee pay scale at play

We drafted him because he is extremely talented, and could be one of the best pass rushers in the league.

Doesn't appear very talented at all. Let's face it, he had 10 productive games in college at a position he doesn't translate to at the NFL level. A questionable selection at best in a draft full of talented LB's that are excelling right now. Maybin has bust written all over him at this point.

Doesn't appear very talented at all. Let's face it, he had 10 productive games in college at a position he doesn't translate to at the NFL level. A questionable selection at best in a draft full of talented LB's that are excelling right now. Maybin has bust written all over him at this point.

It's hard to accept what you're saying, because there's so much truth to it.

It looked like Lindell took a few stutter steps right before kicking causing a few players to be offsides. It goes back to coaching.

Yep, the whole left side of the formation was offsides, and the Lindell stutter-steps were the cause.

What makes you say that? His terror of a game vrs 1-AA Costal Carolina?

Face it, the guy was a BACK UP at Penn St and only saw the field because the full time starter was suspended, then went on to rack up stats vrs weak competition. He couldnt even shed a college blocker let alone a guy in the NFL. He never belonged in the first round let allone as high as 11. Yea MAYBE he COULD be good in 3 YEARS, but too bad its not 2012. Personally I dont see anything in his game to give us any kind of hope. He is a perfect microcosm for what is wrong with this horrid football team - if we can still call it that.