Sadly, pair of tickets for tomorrow available

JÂy RÛßeÒ

:rolleyes:

Jay "Rosened" himself.

Nice. He is soft. I'm older than him, work outdoor construction during the week, ran a bobcat moving snow for 12 hours the last 2 days (and my knees are tight) but yet I will be at the Ralph today. Can somebody please get Nancy Rosen some 7up in a sip cup!

Nice. He is soft. I'm older than him, work outdoor construction during the week, ran a bobcat moving snow for 12 hours the last 2 days (and my knees are tight) but yet I will be at the Ralph today. Can somebody please get Nancy Rosen some 7up in a sip cup!

Shouldn't you be parking cars?

OK, now I am scared to meet you.

...AND you wear a mask and cape! :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear about your knee, but bro...nothing sad about not being able to go to the game...you should be rejoicing you don't have to watch that garbage for 3 hours and then deal with having to get out of the parking lot and trying to drive home in that traffic...

Jay is a desk jockey.