Visiting Your Stadium this Sunday vs. Patriots (Questions)

Bill

Good Morning Buffalo Bills Fans ........

Have a few questions if anyone could help it would be truly appreciated !

I am the ADMIN for one of the F2FA Sites (www.mcmillenandwife.com) Yes, it is a Steeler Site and I am a Steeler Fan.

Anyway .....

I plan on attending the game against the Patriots this Sunday, sitting in Section 132 and from the looks, these are decent seats ..... Need I mind you that I hate the Patriots !

My questions ......

I noticed on the map around the stadium there are public pay parking lots, if I arrive around 10AM, will parking still be available and which lot would be the best?

Famous Buffalo Tailgating, where can I join a tailgate, do you fans offer any type of a (Pay A Price to Eat and Drink), any help here would be so much appreciated.

I am taking my Step-Son, who is a young little guy, I wanted to wear my Steeler Gear, since it is going to be cold as hell there ... Would I get bothered or is everyone pretty cool ....... I AM GOING TO SUPPORT THE BILLS of course !

So, ths pretty much covers my questions and hopefully will get some decent responses to help us out and would welcome the chance to join a tailgate and mingle if possible.

Thanks,

Bill From Hanover, PA :lol:

I am the ADMIN for one of the F2FA Sites (www.mcmillenandwife.com) Yes, it is a Steeler Site and I am a Steeler Fan.

Anyway .....

I plan on attending the game against the Patriots this Sunday, sitting in Section 132 and from the looks, these are decent seats ..... Need I mind you that I hate the Patriots !

My questions ......

I noticed on the map around the stadium there are public pay parking lots, if I arrive around 10AM, will parking still be available and which lot would be the best?

Famous Buffalo Tailgating, where can I join a tailgate, do you fans offer any type of a (Pay A Price to Eat and Drink), any help here would be so much appreciated.

I am taking my Step-Son, who is a young little guy, I wanted to wear my Steeler Gear, since it is going to be cold as hell there ... Would I get bothered or is everyone pretty cool ....... I AM GOING TO SUPPORT THE BILLS of course !

So, ths pretty much covers my questions and hopefully will get some decent responses to help us out and would welcome the chance to join a tailgate and mingle if possible.

Thanks,

Bill, I hope you enjoy your experience at The Ralph. Tailgating is everywhere. All of the lots around the stadium are going to have something going on. Getting there at 10, you should be able to get into any of them. When I tell you tailgating is everywhere, I mean it. You are not going to have to search too hard.

Steeler gear? You have to? I don't know how anybody else feels, but if by some strange twist of fate, I were to find myself at a Steeler game with no Bills present, I would probably just leave my gear at home. I wouldn't do this because of fan reaction, but more because I didn't want to be "that guy." If you are pulling for the Bills, grab a knit hat from one of the vendors outside of the stadium for $5, and root for the Bills!!! You can also pick up a TO jersey....and get your popcorc ready, but I think a hat will suffice! It will remind you of your trip to stadium, so you can always remember us clubbing the Pats*

I personally don't park in the main lots, I meat buddies from college, and we grill in a lot around the Red Carpet Inn, so unfortunately I don't have an invitation to extend, if you are looking for where all the insanity is.

Dress warmer that you are thinking the wind in the Ralph can get a little nasty, and you will be freezing by the 3 Qtr, and I wouldn't plan on warming myself by Fitzpatrick when he catches fire. If your name isn't Bill Bellicheat* you won't get away with just wearing a nasty old hoodie.

I hope you have fun, and enjoy the Bad News Bills beating up on the Pats*

Hammer's lot or lot 3 . Take your son over to the field house and take a walk over to lot 1 which is to the right of the field when looking at the front of building. You will see the Pinto that is so famous. Walk the front of lot 2 for othe give aways.

Yeah tailgate at Hammer's. The fieldhouse is close and so is Kenny's pinto. Leave the Steelers gear for Steelers games. You don't want drunken idiots screaming obscenities at you with a little guy there. Enjoy yourself, Bills fans are a lot of fun.

Hmmm. If lot 1 isn't full by 10 it is damn close. But there are plenty of places to park in peoples yards by lot 1 that cost $10 as opposed to the $25 official lot charge.

That's what we do. Generally faster and easier to get out and into traffic after the game. Some have indoor bathrooms you can use. Mud can be a problem, but this time of year it's easier driving on a homeowner's lawn because the ground is frozen.

Steeler fans seem to get a little more slack cut them than some of the more hated teams, but remember it only takes one drunk moron to ruin your day!

Have a great time and GO BILLS!!

Anyway .....

My questions ......

Thanks,

HAMMER'S LOT is a Private FAMILY Lot. I put up with no BS so you can and will feel safe in my lot. I have a lot of repeat parkers just for that reason. Cold, come on, it's football weather game day temp should be 29 degrees. Load up with toe and hand warmers for the young'ins. Seat cushion or a clear plastic bag witth some newspapers in it to sit on. Cardboard works also. This game I open around 8am or when you get there.

I agree with the comment above about not wearing Steelers gear. There is nothing wrong with wanting to do that in principle of course, but even though there are many fans who aren't drunk moronic idiots ("Bills fans are great" blah blah blah) , all it takes is for you to run into one or a hundred of the ones who are to negatively affect your experience - why even tempt fate?

especially with it being later in the year and all, you'll get more of the dredges to come out to a game. I'd dress plainly, no black and gold, like someone said maybe buy a Bills winter hat or something. The Patriettes* are reviled here, so the fans won't be in the best of moods (unless they're beating Marcia and girlfriends on Sunday).

Hanover? That's a bit longer trip than Pittsburgh. :lol:

WOW ... Thanks so much for the response !

I will find Hammers Lot and that Ketchup Guy ... Pinto ... VERY COOL !

I am looking forward to this .....

I hope the Bills can lay a serious smack down on the Pats .....

WOW ... Thanks so much for the response !

I will find Hammers Lot and that Ketchup Guy ... Pinto ... VERY COOL !

I am looking forward to this .....

I hope the Bills can lay a serious smack down on the Pats .....

I grew up in PGH and live in Hanover, next to Gettysburg. I work for the Federal Government here in DC, so I do drive a boat load of miles each day .... :lol:

Here it is Game Day and I am here in St. Catharines, Ontario visiting. THANK YOU GUYS for all the insight and I will take the advice posted and not wear my Steeler Gear, brought some generic stuff and will purchase a Bills Hat to keep warm.

I would love and hope to see the Bills kick the piss out of the Patriots, I hate the Patriots with a passion.

Well. here's to a Bills Victory !!

Hammers Lot It Is !!

If I don't get a chance, You and Your Families have a Great and Safe Holiday Season !

Here it is Game Day and I am here in St. Catharines, Ontario visiting. THANK YOU GUYS for all the insight and I will take the advice posted and not wear my Steeler Gear, brought some generic stuff and will purchase a Bills Hat to keep warm.

I would love and hope to see the Bills kick the piss out of the Patriots, I hate the Patriots with a passion.

Well. here's to a Bills Victory !!

Hammers Lot It Is !!

If I don't get a chance, You and Your Families have a Great and Safe Holiday Season !

Bill, please check back in after The Bills win. We'll be interested in hearing what your experience was like. I hope it's a great one for you and all Bills fans!

Go Bills!

Hope you enjoy your time, we will be in Lot 2 Pole 5 as always*. Maybe I will wander over to Hammer's Lot today for the first time to introduce myself to everyone.

*Yeah I know its already 8:10, we decided to sleep in a bit this game.

Hope you enjoy your time, we will be in Lot 2 Pole 5 as always*. Maybe I will wander over to Hammer's Lot today for the first time to introduce myself to everyone.

*Yeah I know its already 8:10, we decided to sleep in a bit this game.

Already had a couple of beers in my warm hotel room. Look like it might be time to get cold soon though.