• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with draft choices

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
anyone who'd trade for Vick would trade for Losman...or else they're hypocrites...same skill set...same types of onfield issues

Jim Fassel straightened out allot of mechanical issues with Losman and it has greatly increased his accuracy in my opinion.

anyone who'd trade for Vick would trade for Losman...or else they're hypocrites...same skill set...same types of onfield issues

But Phil, a lot of people are opposed to Vick because of his off field issues.

And this thread was Brohm for Losman while the other one was Lynch for Vick.

Not seeing any contradictions, unless I'm missing something.

Jim Fassel straightened out allot of mechanical issues with Losman and it has greatly increased his accuracy in my opinion.

What about the clock in his head? He holds the damn ball too long and turns it over way too much....Kind of like Rob Johnson did....LOL!

Hardly the same skill set. Vick certainly has a superior winning record.

It's the same skill set. Except that Vick's accuracy issues are even more pronounced than Losman's. Vick's a faster runner though.

As for the "winning record" thing: QUARTERBACKS DO NOT WIN OR LOSE FOOTBALL GAMES. Football is a team sport. Put Joe Montana on the Detroit Lions, and you'd be lucky to win four games. Put Trent Dilfer on the Ravens, and you have a Super Bowl champion.

But Phil, a lot of people are opposed to Vick because of his off field issues.

And this thread was Brohm for Losman while the other one was Lynch for Vick.

Not seeing any contradictions, unless I'm missing something.

Actually, a lot of people are opposed to Vick because of both his on-field issues AND the fact that he's the biggest scumbag in the NFL in over a decade.

Hardly the same skill set. Vick certainly has a superior winning record.

winning record is not a skill set...a win-loss record is a team stat...it's beyond ignorant to give credit/blame for wins and losses to any single player. This ain't tennis

It's the same skill set. Except that Vick's accuracy issues are even more pronounced than Losman's. Vick's a faster runner though.

As for the "winning record" thing: QUARTERBACKS DO NOT WIN OR LOSE FOOTBALL GAMES. Football is a team sport. Put Joe Montana on the Detroit Lions, and you'd be lucky to win four games. Put Trent Dilfer on the Ravens, and you have a Super Bowl champion.

well said :lol:

Similar to your video submission demonstrating how great Losman was for us (in a PREseason game, no less), it does not surprise me to see you post how he has now had his mechanics turned around.

Let us also put things into perspective: HE PLAYED IN THE UFL.

NOT the NFL.

Big difference.