• Yes
    • No
    • Sure, but throw in a late round draft pick

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with this post. Vick lacks pocket presence. Back when he was a starter with Atlanta, I remember him being among the most sacked quarterbacks in the league. Also, Flutie's bread and butter was his short game; whereas you wouldn't, um, exactly say that about Vick. Accuracy in general has never been Vick's strong suit. He was at his most successful when he could use his foot speed to draw defensive backs out of position a little, then use his arm strength to heave the ball far down the field.

Vick is definitely a good athlete, and maybe even a good football player. But a good quarterback he ain't.

See, this is what people are forgetting. Chumps are coming all over themselves because a guy they've heard of may be available next season. But hey, let's go ahead and assume there is a good reason why Philly barely uses him. Look at his two TDs, runs from a couple yards out. No real pass yards, total of maybe 60--both running and passing--this season. Philly has been practicing with, and looking at, Vick since August and they barely have use for him. Does that not tell you anything? Moving beyond his faults as a human being, which are beyond numerable, he simply is not good enough as a football player to honestly be considered either an answer nor a stopgap. Awesome, you know his name. but there ain't nothing there. Just move on. Maybe there's a semi-famous rapist we can get as a linebacker. Maybe a fullback who was convicted of shoplifting and sodomy. I'm sure there's a far more adequate football playing felon out there.

I think I might. Maybe draft a speed back in the 3rd or 4th round to work in there behind Jackson.

If the Bills wanted Vick all they have to do is go threw Tony Dungy

Project... Id like to see Vick in a Bills uni just like you bro, but not for Beast mode.

I can see Vick in the wildcat with Action Jackson and Lynch.....but I dream cause the our too many people in THIS town who cant get past the dog issue even though the man paid his debt to society.

Absolutely not.

What the hell is with all of these damn Michael Vick posts lately, anyway?

I agree with you...and I'm not even that fond of Marshawn Lynch so far! I don't want Vick as he has proved nothing except that he can kill or have killed innocent creatures and I'm not even a dog lover. Here's what we need to do!! Keep Brian Brohm as we haven't found out enough about him yet to put the ax to him, draft a QB in the first or second round that the Bills scouting dept. likes alot. (That's scary if we keep the same scouting dept. intact in the offseason) to groom for the future, and pickup the best freeagent QB available during the offseason. They need to spend the other 1st or 2nd rnd pick on the best Left Tackle they can draft and pick up another one in free agency as well. I could go on about their other needs at LB, DT as well but that's a healthy start. Have to clean house at the top as well...GM/Coach& new staff as well or it's all for nothing as we are a wrecking ball for young QB's.

That's what I thought. Vick only signed a 1 year contract in Philly right? I say bring him on. he's better than anything we've had here in the last 4 years. And Philster, get over what he did to doggies. He paid his debt. Ever hear of redemption?

Ok...you don't like dogs...what about the little kids who lost their best friends to this monster? Do you hate little kids, too? Besides, he has to show remorse before earning redemption...and saying stuff like "it's unfortunate this happened to me" is proof there is no remorse...except over getting punished (lightly) for his crimes

I also don't understand the losman comparison, please explain.
He's mobile with a strong arm

He's also inaccurate, inconsistent, and not that good at reading defenses

Sounds like Losman...except that Losman is a human being, not a hardened criminal

The only way Vick should come anywhere near Buffalo is to get his cowardly ass thrown over the Falls.

!@#$ that POS!

That's what I thought. Vick only signed a 1 year contract in Philly right? I say bring him on. he's better than anything we've had here in the last 4 years. And Philster, get over what he did to doggies. He paid his debt. Ever hear of redemption?

2 year deal but I bet he is released at the end of the year. Eagles won't pay him $5M next year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

Vick sucks!

Dungy is performing a tremendous service for Vick, by using his reputation to 'sell' his dog killing client.

The guy has proven he's not a leader, and should not be in the NFL. And certainly nowhere near the Bills locker room or OBD- except as a tackling dummy.

NO MORE GIMMICKS!

We need a FRANCHISE QB!

Negative on the thought

Negative on the vote

Negative on the Vick period, even if the trade was for Patrick Fritzenheimer

NEGATIVE is the right reply here. NO Vick in Buffalo! But, for the record....there is no way the Eagles will pay Michael Vick $5 mil for the role he has this year with them........McNabb is still the man there. SOOOOO...Michael will essentially be a free agent at some point unless some owner is so desparate as to employ Vick and give the Eagles compensation. As for Lynch....not as much as we would have liked for a #1, but, I would not take Vick, even for free......

Ok...you don't like dogs...what about the little kids who lost their best friends to this monster? Do you hate little kids, too? Besides, he has to show remorse before earning redemption...and saying stuff like "it's unfortunate this happened to me" is proof there is no remorse...except over getting punished (lightly) for his crimes

Philster....... I know you don't want to see Vick in a Bills uni.....I respect your reasons also

But other people have different thoughts on the subject including me.

If Tony Dungy , who BTW is one of the most respected people in the NFL, came with Vick to Buffalo or at least monitor his actions on and off the field , which he is doing now, then I and all for Vick coming to Buffalo.

I will take Tony Dungy's thoughts a little more serious than I do yours. He has been around Vick both in and out of jail. He would seem to know what he is about. The man made a huge mistake, did his time for the crime, lost millions of dollars in the process, and so far he has done nothing wrong since his release from prison.

Also It is known now that Buffalo had contact with Vick. So don't be surprised if Vick were to come to town for a workout.

This is coming from a guy that has owned a dog so I consider myself a dog lover.

or you could just pick him up as a free agent after the year and not have to trade for him???? he has a one year deal with an option of a second. My guess is he will want to try to play next year and make some good money. Seriously THINK before you post. This is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. Everyone for some reason hate our 23 year old stud RB. Both are RB's are good, they are best of friends and they do not mind sharing the load. KEEP BOTH!!!!!!! you need both. and post something when you develop a brain.