Locker staying in school

JCBoston

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news. Please no QB with our first pick.

Is this based on yoiur many years of scouting college football and evaluating talent ?

Just curious as to why every available prospect rating (be it mock draft sites, so called draft experts on TV or even the more well know draft evaluators like Ourlads) lists multiple QBs with Round 1 grades but you think otherwise.

Is this based on yoiur many years of scouting college football and evaluating talent ?

Just curious as to why every available prospect rating (be it mock draft sites, so called draft experts on TV or even the more well know draft evaluators like Ourlads) lists multiple QBs with Round 1 grades but you think otherwise.

False. Get over yourself buddy and do a little more research. Their are plenty of so-called experts who think that this QB crop is weak. Clearly you scout college football and evaluate talent different then the rest of us fans. Please share with us what you have found on the college road.

Well that sucks. I hope the FO realizes he was probably the only QB worth taking a risk on, and doesn't commit to one of the overrated projected first round talents at the QB position.

Agreed. I'm not high on any of the QBs as our first rounder. Combine and Pro Days could change that.

I'd spend a second on Mallett though.

Well that sucks. I hope the FO realizes he was probably the only QB worth taking a risk on, and doesn't commit to one of the overrated projected first round talents at the QB position.

I agree but Locker is a workout phenom and his measurables would have been off the charts. No way that guy would have been available where we are picking. The rest of the QBs are stiffs, IMO. At least not high first round worthy.

I agree but Locker is a workout phenom and his measurables would have been off the charts. No way that guy would have been available where we are picking. The rest of the QBs are stiffs, IMO. At least not high first round worthy.

I didn't realize he was that highly touted. I was confident he'd fall to us if we had a top ten pick. It doesn't matter though, we can both agree that QB in the 1st round this year will be a HUGE waste of money. I'd like to see the Bills get Max Hall in the 5th-6th round.

And with the Bills luck, they'd draft the guy with a high first-round pick and he'd opt to play baseball for the Angels! :wallbash:

Let me be the first to say what a dumb ass. I mean why stay in school and play for free and risk millions of dollars. Look no further to our very own Brian Brohm as an example of why you should go to the NFL as long as you have locked up first round status. I think if you injected truth serum in Brohm he wishes he didn't stay at Louisville when he was locked in as a top 10 pick in the NFL.

Not only did he loose money BUT he really hurt his NFL career. Looking beyond the money aspect (Which is a big thing to overlook but I know there is going to be one guy who is like well its not about the money) Brohm really hurt his career in football. Think about it if Brohm was a top 10 pick he becomes the focus of an organization lets say the Falcons drafted him then he gets a chance to start and gets a team built around him.

Instead he played an extra year (For free) and lost out on 1st round status and became an after thought on the Packers falling to the 2nd round and eventually was ousted to the practice squad and now resides on Buffalo (With no guarantee towards getting the starting job) and making much less then he would have had he come out.

Locker you are putting your lively hood and your career in the NFL in jeopardy for what a school that as soon as you leave won't give a dam about you.

I didn't realize he was that highly touted. I was confident he'd fall to us if we had a top ten pick. It doesn't matter though, we can both agree that QB in the 1st round this year will be a HUGE waste of money. I'd like to see the Bills get Max Hall in the 5th-6th round.

Yup, Hall and few other guys have the same upside that these so-called first rounders have. The Bills can't afford to miss on a QB that high.

This is great news. Please no QB with our first pick.

Yeah, I think you are safe with that one, and I agree.

Now that we have Brohm, I am almost certain we will not go QB in first 2 rounds unless some top QB drops unexpectedly. Brohm is essentially a #1 overall type prospect we got for cheap. If Brohm was in this years draft, most think he would be the top QB taken this year.

We almsot certainly go OL and DL in first 2 rounds...maybe LB somewhere in there too