Randy Moss has quit

Best Randy Moss quotes of all time:

"Can't nobody cover RRRRRRRANDY MOSS!" (gotta rrrrrrolll the R)

"I have Ve-HICLES... you know me, I'm going to have Ve-HICLES..."

"What was I thinking? Nothing, obviously. I did it, put the weeds to my lips. I devastated myself."

The moral of this story? Don't put the weeds to your lips boys and girls!

Best Randy Moss quotes of all time:

"Can't nobody cover RRRRRRRANDY MOSS!" (gotta rrrrrrolll the R)

"I have Ve-HICLES... you know me, I'm going to have Ve-HICLES..."

"What was I thinking? Nothing, obviously. I did it, put the weeds to my lips. I devastated myself."

The moral of this story? Don't put the weeds to your lips boys and girls!

Really? That's the moral of the story? Interesting logic.

I'm actually willing to bet he'll be motivated and put up a huge game against McGee and our D...the media is making a big deal out of it which doesn't bode well for our average Defense. They're running game has been solid, and Brady will get him and Welker involved and we shall get smoked.

Moss and Owens are two peas in a pod.

If you asked the Panthers what their game plan was, it's simple. They helped whoever was covering Randy Moss early in the game with a safety. Then, once he was frustrated, they no longer needed to. Because by then, it was Game Over for No. 81. "We knew he was going to shut it down," Panthers cornerback Chris Gamble told me after the game. "That's what we wanted to do him. That's what we did. ... He'd just give up a lot ... Slow down, he's not going deep, not trying to run a route. You can tell, his body language." Gamble continued ... "I know everyone who plays against him, they can sense that. Once you get into him in the beginning of the game, he shuts it down a little bit." (Boston Globe)

Sounds a lot like Revis' comments about Owens. Both are capable of ruining a team in a hurry.

I'm actually willing to bet he'll be motivated and put up a huge game against McGee and our D...the media is making a big deal out of it which doesn't bode well for our average Defense. They're running game has been solid, and Brady will get him and Welker involved and we shall get smoked.

You come 'round these parts DwightSchrute Root, talkin bad about these here Buffalo Bills? I don't like you DwightSchrute Root... I challenge you to a duel at HIGH NOON! And it don't bode well fer you city slicker, cuz Rowdy Ryan Fitzpatrick has the quickest draw in the AFC East!

BB Defends Moss

“You know how I feel about stats,” Belichick said. “Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners. We had games when I was with the Giants and we couldn’t hold Gary Clark under 200 yards passing. And some of those are wins. That’s the bottom line.” :wallbash:

Keep that in mind, all you losers that love posting inane stats. :wallbash::wallbash:

If you asked the Panthers what their game plan was, it's simple. They helped whoever was covering Randy Moss early in the game with a safety. Then, once he was frustrated, they no longer needed to. Because by then, it was Game Over for No. 81. "We knew he was going to shut it down," Panthers cornerback Chris Gamble told me after the game. "That's what we wanted to do him. That's what we did. ... He'd just give up a lot ... Slow down, he's not going deep, not trying to run a route. You can tell, his body language." Gamble continued ... "I know everyone who plays against him, they can sense that. Once you get into him in the beginning of the game, he shuts it down a little bit." (Boston Globe)

Sounds a lot like Revis' comments about Owens. Both are capable of ruining a team in a hurry.

Why didn't Carolina win the game if they had everything figured out. Sounds like sour grapes.

Why didn't Carolina win the game if they had everything figured out. Sounds like sour grapes.

Carolina had to play the refs too...

BB Defends Moss

“You know how I feel about stats,” Belichick said. “Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners. We had games when I was with the Giants and we couldn’t hold Gary Clark under 200 yards passing. And some of those are wins. That’s the bottom line.” :wallbash:

Keep that in mind, all you losers that love posting inane stats. ;);)

"My response would be that's a lot of conversation coming from a team that lost another game," Belichick said.

So basically, this thread, while not at ALL having to do with Moss quitting on a route, or even on his entire team, as was suggested by the announcers calling the game, is just a collection of racist remarks and slurs against the man. Awesome.

anyone wanna bet that with all this moss quit speculation that he and brady hook up for atleast 2 tds sunday?

I fully expect 3 TDs this week. Why? Because I had Brady and Moss on my fantasy team. First week of the playoffs - and they both crap out. I lose by 9 points. Friggin b :wallbash: s! Moss gets me NEGATIVE 0.4 friggin points! So, yeah this week, now that I'm eliminated... the ;) tards will put up 3 or 4 touchdowns and have their best friggin week ever. I hate fantasy football.

:wallbash:

Could not agree more. These guys are fairweather players. As long as everything is going good (winning and/or piling up stats) their are model nfl citizens and team players. If not, forgetaboutit!

I fully expect 3 TDs this week.

Brady and Moss will come out hot and bothered by the hoopla and negative media. The problem is that they are going to get greedy and Byrd will play the role of assassin. Let Brady and the boys come out for a fight. Byrd is a wildman and if the pass rush can bring the heat chances are pretty good we'll see some fireworks from the bills secondary. Pound Welker senseless on special teams and off the line with no mercy. The Pats golden boys will be singin blue Monday. The world will be turned upside down. :wallbash: