Dexter Season Finale-no spoilers

Albany,n.y.

Amazing episode to end season 4. By the time it's over, it really makes season 5 a can't wait.

I won't give any details, but it may just may be the best season finale of any show I've ever watched.

At the end, all I could say was WOW!

Agreed, wow. Wish I could say more, actually...but anything I can think of saying ends up giving too much away.

The final scene between Dexter and the Trinity Killer was very, very well done. Kudos to the writers.

Amazing episode to end season 4. By the time it's over, it really makes season 5 a can't wait.

I won't give any details, but it may just may be the best season finale of any show I've ever watched.

At the end, all I could say was WOW!

Watched it last night...Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap...I had read this thread, so I knew there was a jaw dropping ending and still didn't expect that! That was one great "edge of your seat" episode. What is dex going to do? Damn, I want the next season to start now...

Watched it last night...Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap...I had read this thread, so I knew there was a jaw dropping ending and still didn't expect that! That was one grat "edge of your seat" episode. What is dex going to do? Damn, I want the next season to start now...

I think it should have ended now. At the highest possible point.

How is Dexter? I just got showtime and started watching Californication....What is Dexter about?

Dexter and 24 are my favorite tv shows right now. If you're going to watch Dexter, you have to do it in dvd marathons, otherwise it's not quite the same.

To put it simply, it's about a vigilante serial killer who tries to live a normal life with a family, but has a "dark passenger" with him....

How is Dexter? I just got showtime and started watching Californication....What is Dexter about?

Dexter is excellent.

But if you're going to start watching it, you have to do it in order. Back-references to previous seasons are not uncommon, and usually not explained either.

It appears that the show will start following the books a bit more closely....

I like "Dexter" and have been watching from the beginning...what I have never liked about the show, and somehthing they seem to have addressed with this finale, is that everything in the story is so tight, it always gets wrapped up a little too tidey for my taste...it is like the suspense and tension of the whole season builds up, and sort of fizzles in the finale...not this time!

Best. Show. Ever. It's engaging, brutal, witty and dramatic all wrapped up into one.

Dexter and 24 are my favorite tv shows right now. If you're going to watch Dexter, you have to do it in dvd marathons, otherwise it's not quite the same.

I just added Showtime to my Time Warner package Sunday. Watched all 12 episodes in 2 days. Best way to do it. Before I did it on DVD. Now it's on to Weeds.

But if you're going to start watching it, you have to do it in order. Back-references to previous seasons are not uncommon, and usually not explained either.

Absolutely. Start at season 1 work your way through it.

Season 1 is available to "watch instantly" through Netflix. You won't be disappointed.

Or blockbuster, or Showtime on Demand. Plenty of options.

Best. Show. Ever. It's engaging, brutal, witty and dramatic all wrapped up into one.

I just added Showtime to my Time Warner package Sunday. Watched all 12 episodes in 2 days. Best way to do it. Before I did it on DVD. Now it's on to Weeds.

Absolutely. Start at season 1 work your way through it.

Or blockbuster, or Showtime on Demand. Plenty of options.

Are all of the seasons available on demand?