TO wants to play 2-3 more years

slyng1

Not sure this was posted elsewhere (didn't see it). TO talking to Jay Glazier about his future.

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/12/...2-3-more-years/

The beginning of this interview is horrible (to listen to), but if you can get past the first 2-3 mins, he talks about how long he wants to stay in the league and where he thinks he'll end up next year.

Not sure this was posted elsewhere (didn't see it). TO talking to Jay Glazier about his future.

The beginning of this interview is horrible (to listen to), but if you can get past the first 2-3 mins, he talks about how long he wants to stay in the league and where he thinks he'll end up next year.

Creepy manlove on Glazier's part.....

Who do you think is headed to NYC for TOs party?

Check out the "Bill of the Decade Poll"-----Moulds, Brown, Fletcher, Schobel or Moorman. Yikes! Is there another team with such a "best of" crop to pick from??

I can't access the video. Where does he think he'll end up next year?

I would love to see him end his career in Buffalo, but if a team that is Super Bowl worthy wants him, I think he goes there.

Check out the "Bill of the Decade Poll"-----Moulds, Brown, Fletcher, Schobel or Moorman. Yikes! Is there another team with such a "best of" crop to pick from??

As good as Moorman is as a player and a person, it's very telling that he is on this list.

I can't access the video. Where does he think he'll end up next year?

He never says where he thinks he'll end up next year. Just says "...where I can help a team win a championship." Pretty much rules out Buffalo. Unless they throw some crazy contract $$$ @ him, I don't see him staying. I hope the new regime re-signs him though.

who actually wants this clown back? he is a big mouth pretty boy with no respect for the game of football. buffalo is blue collar (lee evans, fred jackson, jairus byrd, brian moorman, etc). look at our teams of the glory days. no individuals, just team.

who actually wants this clown back? he is a big mouth pretty boy with no respect for the game of football. buffalo is blue collar (lee evans, fred jackson, jairus byrd, brian moorman, etc). look at our teams of the glory days. no individuals, just team.

you must be referring to the glory days of the 64 and 65 team. beacuse those 90s bills had PLENTY of divas.... thruman and jimbo bickered plenty! so did andre with his earrings, crazy flat tops, etc. the biscuit? he was a loud mouth too...

when you are good - you let people know it. TO is good and he backs up wiht his play. we need a few more like that, and then a bunch of eric wood/kent hull types.

you must be referring to the glory days of the 64 and 65 team. beacuse those 90s bills had PLENTY of divas.... thruman and jimbo bickered plenty! so did andre with his earrings, crazy flat tops, etc. the biscuit? he was a loud mouth too...

when you are good - you let people know it. TO is good and he backs up wiht his play. we need a few more like that, and then a bunch of eric wood/kent hull types.

exactly

Holy Crap you're right on with this.

People forget that before the "Bills of the 90's" went to the Superbowls they were the "Bickering Bills"

Yeah, not to mention Bruce! The guy never came to camp, but went out onto that field every Sunday KNOWING he was the best, and produced...what do all these DIVAS have in common? They WON lots and lots of games. I remember my father telling me stories of how the Bills would just PUMMEL teams on MNF in the early 90's. Probably similiar to the way the Pats did it in their 18-1 season...Teams don't win Super Bowls without superstars. Without T.O., the Bills have ZERO superstar power.

Holy Crap you're right on with this.

People forget that before the "Bills of the 90's" went to the Superbowls they were the "Bickering Bills"

They went to those Super Bowls, when they stopped being the "bickering Bills". The "bickering Bills" died after 1989.

Of course TO won't rule out coming back to Buffalo. Right now he is just waiting to test the open market and hope that his attitude this year with Buffalo and keeping from getting in the headlines for bad comments/attitude will get him a deal somewhere thats a competitor for the next couple of years, but if not, and Buffalo offers the most, he will come back. It all depends on whos interested and who is willing to open the cheque book

Poor Eric Moulds could you imagine his stats if he had managed to get consistent play from his QB's throughout his career. The man was a stud.

Maybe... but you are assuming a lot...

If the Colts drafted had drafted Moulds instead of Harrison in 1996, I think Moulds would be in the same conversation as Moss and Owens as far as accomplishments in the past 10-12 years. Look at the numbers he put up with a rag-tag group of QBs with absolutely no consistency. His best QB was noodle-arm Flutie. Imagine if he had Manning as his QB for 10 years? I bet it's crossed his mind plenty times.