Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

bartshan-83

Cookie Dough - Raw or Cooked?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Raw
    • Cooked

While reading the fat thread, I decided it would be a good idea to spoon several hunks of cookie dough down my gullet. It just reaffirmed how much more I like raw chocolate chip cookie dough to actual baked cookies. Am I in the minority here?

Plus it got me thinking, are there any other 'meant-to-be cooked' foods that are actually better raw? I don't mean things that are cooked optionally like vegetables.

While reading the fat thread, I decided it would be a good idea to spoon several hunks of cookie dough down my gullet. It just reaffirmed how much more I like raw chocolate chip cookie dough to actual baked cookies. Am I in the minority here?

Plus it got me thinking, are there any other 'meant-to-be cooked' foods that are actually better raw? I don't mean things that are cooked optionally like vegetables.

Cooked, only because I've heard too many horror stories about salmonella from my father.

Cooked, only because I've heard too many horror stories about salmonella from my father.

My mom filled my head with them too. But the hold on me is too strong. I just read an article about how Toll House recalled a **** ton of their dough because of E. Coli but I kept eating while I was reading.

I agree with CJ...the "still soft" baked cookies are on point.

But the thing with raw cookie dough is it's best cold, right out of the fridge. Once it starts to thaw and gets mushy, its loses a lot of its appeal. You really just gotta get a few spoonfuls out the sleeve and then wrap it back up for next time. In and out.

...so how big a boy are ya?

...so how big a boy are ya?

Bigger than I was yesterday.

5'10" 185....worst shape of my life. Can't imagine why. I'd like to blame the cookie dough, but I think I can actually trace it back to this weird ceremony I was involved in this past March. I remember standing on a beach and this woman I vaguely recognize slid something onto one of my fingers. Someone else spoke a few words, which must have been a spell, and I haven't had the slightest desire to work out or eat healthy ever since.

Spooky...

Raw is good, but it quickly loses its appeal after a couple bites.

Hot out of the oven is the way to go. With a tall glass of milk. <_<

If you're going to do the milk thing they're better cold so you sog them up with the milk. And nothing better than finding the soggy bits in the bottom of the glass.

Ok, where the !@#$ is that bong!!