bartshan-83

Cookie Dough - Raw or Cooked?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Raw
    • Cooked

:censored:

That's Dorito's, not CC cookies.

Sure Doritos were the snack of choice but let me ask you a question. Harken back to the days of bongs and roach clips, would you turn away a plate piled high with steaming warm chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven? I think...or better, I hope not.

While reading the fat thread, I decided it would be a good idea to spoon several hunks of cookie dough down my gullet. It just reaffirmed how much more I like raw chocolate chip cookie dough to actual baked cookies. Am I in the minority here?

Plus it got me thinking, are there any other 'meant-to-be cooked' foods that are actually better raw? I don't mean things that are cooked optionally like vegetables.

A warm chocolate chip cookie out of the oven is one of life's exquisite pleasures.

Sure Doritos were the snack of choice but let me ask you a question. Harken back to the days of bongs and roach clips, would you turn away a plate piled high with steaming warm chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven? I think...or better, I hope not.

When I used to get high, I wouldn't turn down ANY food. Pizza was my munchie of choice, however.