Hey, did anyone see ProBowler Jason Peters today?

The Senator

Got smoked for a sack and that caused a fumble. Luckily for the Eagles, the Gaints are morons and didn't pick up the ball. Should of been a game changer.

Once he learns the Eagles system and has full year under his belt, he will be dominant.

Clowns like you were laughing when the Eagles drafted Winston Justice, who struggled in his rookie year. Fast forward a few years later he's signed a 5 year extension and is their right tackle of the future. Meanwhile, the Bills passed on Justice to take John McCargo (who you also thought was a good pick).

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once he learns the Eagles system and has full year under his belt, he will be dominant.

Clowns like you were laughing when the Eagles drafted Winston Justice, who struggled in his rookie year. Fast forward a few years later he's signed a 5 year extension and is their right tackle of the future. Meanwhile, the Bills passed on Justice to take John McCargo (who you also thought was a good pick).

Gotta love being tough on the internet. :wallbash: Surprise to see you around because the Bills won a game since your specialty is whining like a female dog (or is it dawgg cool guy?).

Keep licking Peters bean bag and making excuses. And you're due for another mind numbing hate Whitner thread. It's what you do best. :wallbash:

Gotta love being tough on the internet. :wallbash: Surprise to see you around because the Bills won a game since your specialty is whining like a female dog (or is it dawgg cool guy?).

Keep licking Peters bean bag and making excuses. And you're due for another mind numbing hate Whitner thread. It's what you do best. :wallbash:

Given that other posters have caught onto your stupidity (one even correctly labeled you the "Matt Millen of TBD"), I"ll let them do the talking. :wallbash:

Given that other posters have caught onto your stupidity (one even correctly labeled you the "Matt Millen of TBD"), I"ll let them do the talking. :wallbash:

Yeah, the rest of your pathetic crew who opinions I couldn't give a crap about. Here quick start another thread to whine about a draft pick 4 years ago!!! It is so useful. You probably still can't get over not asking out that girl in 8th grade huh?

You're a tool, Dawgg!!!

YOU are the one accusing me of being the lier. It is up to you to show me where I lied about what you have said. You show me the Lie & I will apologize to you. If you can look it up in 10 minutes great, you look it up show me WHERE I lied about you & again I will apologize to you. If you CAN'T provide proof that I lied about you STFU & stop FALSLY accusing me of something I did not do.

"I'm the one accusing [you] of being a liar?" Yup. Because you're a liar.

I've showed you the lie dozens of times. You keep pulling the 8 year-old thing and saying "is not ... is not ... is not ... is not".

Again, it happened in one seven page thread. You say I said something that I never said. If it were true, you could take ten minutes and publicly humiliate me with a link. The fact that you haven't done that says it all.

Got smoked for a sack and that caused a fumble. Luckily for the Eagles, the Gaints are morons and didn't pick up the ball. Should of been a game changer.

I didn't see the game, but if you went by what the haters say on these boards, you would believe that Peters had allowed 11 sacks this year. Seriously. After every game people (the same three or four people every time) come on and say that he allowed one or two sacks. Yet in reality he has only allowed three for the season according to the best source, and two of them came during the two games when he was playing on a seriously gimpy ankle for the good of the team.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_player.php?...p;playerid=2148

I didn't see the game, but if you went by what the haters say on these boards, you would believe that Peters had allowed 11 sacks this year. Seriously. After every game people (the same three or four people every time) come on and say that he allowed one or two sacks. Yet in reality he has only allowed three for the season according to the best source, and two of them came during the two games when he was playing on a seriously gimpy ankle for the good of the team.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_player.php?...p;playerid=2148

Okay...so he doesn't suck out loud, but is he worth $11M/yr?

PTR

"I'm the one accusing [you] of being a liar?" Yup. Because you're a liar.

I've showed you the lie dozens of times. You keep pulling the 8 year-old thing and saying "is not ... is not ... is not ... is not".

Again, it happened in one seven page thread. You say I said something that I never said. If it were true, you could take ten minutes and publicly humiliate me with a link. The fact that you haven't done that says it all.

The fact that I REFUSE to let you BULLY me is not proof that I lied. FOR THE LAST TIME, PROVIDE PROOF THAT I LIED & STOP LIBELING ME OR I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR TO THE MODS. If there were any proof that I lied you would have already provided it BUT YOU HAVEN'T Thus far, you have NEVER shown that I lied about you.

PTR

It's all in where you put your resources. The Bills threw away at least $45M on Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker in salary and bonus payments. Had they simply diverted that to Peters and built the line through the draft, we could have had Peters for far cheaper and we wouldn't be searching for a long-term answer at LT. Remember: Peters got market value this last offseason, but he was looking for market value when he held out last season and the Bills could have gotten him at a cheaper rate.

Instead, they alienated him by making him the 3rd highest paid player on his line and then were "surprised" that he refused to play ball with them in negotiations the following summer. Please Ralph, bring in a competent GM.

PTR

IMHO, no. He's worth $10.5M/yr, which is what he got.

Again, he was ranked #2 in the league till the injury. So paying him the #2 salary, well, that's about right. And most likely, the way salaries are going, that won't be #2 for long. Salaries are skyrocketing, love it or hate it.

The fact that I REFUSE to let you BULLY me is not proof that I lied. FOR THE LAST TIME, PROVIDE PROOF THAT I LIED & STOP LIBELING ME OR I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR TO THE MODS. If there were any proof that I lied you would have already provided it BUT YOU HAVEN'T Thus far, you have NEVER shown that I lied about you.

Feel free to complain to the mods, liar. However, they are likely to ask you to prove your lie, as I keep asking you to do.

You are the bully. You are the one who lied about me, and refuses to take the 10 minutes to prove me wrong. You are a liar. I've proven it again and again. The fact that you keep saying "did not ... did not ... did not" doesn't make it any less true that I showed you the specific post, and that it simply doesn't say what you thought it did. You are a liar.

Feel free to complain to the mods, liar. However, they are likely to ask you to prove your lie, as I keep asking you to do.

You are the bully. You are the one who lied about me, and refuses to take the 10 minutes to prove me wrong. You are a liar. I've proven it again and again. The fact that you keep saying "did not ... did not ... did not" doesn't make it any less true that I showed you the specific post, and that it simply doesn't say what you thought it did. You are a liar.

Come on guys, seriously.

You're both good posters when you're not taking turns being pissy to each other.

Put each other on "ignore" if you can't stop your bickering, or take it to PM.

.....anyway..

How great can any player truly be when some thinks he's "among the best" and the rest think he "sucks"?

A simple question to ponder.

There are people who believe that Ralph Wilson is a competent and benevolent owner. There are also people (like myself) who believe he is the most responsible person for the dysfunction in the organization. Opinions wildly vary. What do you expect on a bulletin board???? :thumbsup: