I don't get it...

rockpile

I do not understand why anyone who enjoys football, especially the Bills, and has the time and money to go to the game would BOYCOTT it because of:

Fill in the blank with whatever pushes your button

There are some who BRAG about sitting in the Ralph through the 2-14 seasons and look down at other fans who were not as "worthy" as them, because they did not get with the team until the SB years..

Now we have a bunch of fans who say if you go watch a team play, that has already won more than 2 games, you are a moron. You are a pawn of Ralph and TD.

Be a real fan - do whatever you want this week. :rolleyes::D

Tailgate, cheer, boo, take a shot from a bowling ball. Life is too short for stevestojan. :D

I do not understand why anyone who enjoys football, especially the Bills, and has the time and money to go to the game would BOYCOTT it because of:

Fill in the blank with whatever pushes your button

There are some who BRAG about sitting in the Ralph through the 2-14 seasons and look down at other fans who were not as "worthy" as them, because they did not get with the team until the SB years..

Now we have a bunch of fans who say if you go watch a team play, that has already won more than 2 games, you are a moron.  You are a pawn of Ralph and TD.

Be a real fan - do whatever you want this week.  <_<  :devil:

Tailgate, cheer, boo, take a shot from a bowling ball. Life is too short for stevestojan.  :devil:

123928[/snapback]

AMEN!

It's a WNY thing - Ice wouldn't understand.

123930[/snapback]

Well that would be because even in Oklahoma we have more to do in life than get drunk and pay money to a multimillionare. So the next person that feels they need to take a shot because I am an 'Okie' You had best take a look at your pathetic life first.

I hear ya rockpile. You know I'm with ya. But you gotta understand...it's just the pain talking.

ICE, like myself and a lotta other guys, are just to "THAT POINT" where the 'same old' football team since the latter half of 2002 is making it hard to enjoy football in general.

mularkey brought optimism. but the results are just like Gilbride all over again. Bledsoe was clearly a terrible trade for this franchise, but we didn't have many options at that time. I doubt we'd have more success today with joey harrington.

JP is the small light at the end of the tunnel but there's no indication that he'll play when the games *matter*. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. The point is, we all WANT to love Tom Donahoe like pats fans love Pioli. We all WANT to love Mularkey the way pats fans love Belichick. We all WANT to love our QB, but all we can do is respect the man, because his football is All-Basement.

But the 'same old' brand of losing, inconsistent and bewilderingly unexciting football gets in the way of those wants, and it hurts. Everyone, myself included, is wont to say things that are unnecessarily harsh, because it's just human nature to lash out when something gets to you like that.

We can all only hope that we'll all feel better soon. Signs point to more pain.

It's enough to make one watch hockey. If there was such a thing.

even in Oklahoma we have more to do in life than get drunk and pay money to a multimillionare.

I don't know about that ICE. What about that huge empty tower of faith and those huge praying hands in Tulsa. And they gave that money while sober!! <_<

Well that would be because even in Oklahoma we have more to do in life than get drunk and pay money to a multimillionare.  So the next person that feels they need to take a shot because I am an 'Okie'  You had best take a look at your pathetic life first.

124138[/snapback]

<_<:devil::devil:

Well that would be because even in Oklahoma we have more to do in life than get drunk and pay money to a multimillionare.  So the next person that feels they need to take a shot because I am an 'Okie'  You had best take a look at your pathetic life first.

124138[/snapback]

Get drunk and pay money to a college.