Roscoe Parish

Roscoe reminds me of something Wade Phillips oncde said, " we have a punt catcher"

Sit Parish DOWN! and dump him asap. He is not trying at all.

By the way wasn't Wade our last winning coach?

Imagine he did it without wearing a head set.

GO BILLS!! :sick:

You're forgetting the time that he was a punt catcher (signaled fair catch) and runner on the same play. 0:)

Roscoe reminds me of something Wade Phillips oncde said, " we have a punt catcher"

GO BILLS!! :sick:

Completely agree about Roscoe. Reminds me of when Randy Moss went South on the Vikings and went out of bounds on every return.

GO BILLS!! :wallbash:

Another great waste of a second round draft pick by the brains of 1 Bills Drive.

:sick:0:):lol::wallbash::censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Another great waste of a second round draft pick by the brains of 1 Bills Drive.

:D

While I won't argue the validity of the original draft choice he was an OUTSTANDING punt returner for us for a few years. (Setting franchise records)

Unfortunately he's done. Stick-a-fork-in-him done.

I don't want him returning any more kicks/punts for us.

He is what I've been saying for the past 2 years. A waste of a roster spot. It's not like hes a game changer. He's run back a handful of kicks/punts in his career. The times where he gets big returns or TD's only even him out for the amount of times he completely screws up the other 80%. People are just realizing his true negetive value now. I have seen it for years and been against him. But if he returns one for a TD against the Chiefs most of the haters will jump back on the "suck Roscoe's balls" bandwagon and wonder why this guy isnt on the field more. Its a shame we have wasted so much time and money on such a bad football player.

He is what I've been saying for the past 2 years. A waste of a roster spot. It's not like hes a game changer. He's run back a handful of kicks/punts in his career. The times where he gets big returns or TD's only even him out for the amount of times he completely screws up the other 80%. People are just realizing his true negetive value now. I have seen it for years and been against him. But if he returns one for a TD against the Chiefs most of the haters will jump back on the "suck Roscoe's balls" bandwagon and wonder why this guy isnt on the field more. Its a shame we have wasted so much time and money on such a bad football player.

nuff said

While I won't argue the validity of the original draft choice he was an OUTSTANDING punt returner for us for a few years. (Setting franchise records)

Unfortunately he's done. Stick-a-fork-in-him done.

I don't want him returning any more kicks/punts for us.

Setting records for yards per return didn't make him "OUTSTANDING". He returned relatively few punts in any year.