OFFICIAL BILLS VS. JETS @ TORONTO THREAD.

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He blew a screen that should have been a huge pick up on 3rd/10 too.

No kidding. That was perfectly set up and blocked...not sure why it took him so long to hit it.

Been said many times but it needs repeating: it is absolutely LUDICROUS that we are playing a divisional opponent on a neutral field. You mean to tell me the noise at the Ralph wouldn't make it just a wee bit more difficult for a rookie QB? Not to mention the elements.

Thanks for nothing, Toronto.

GO BILLS!!!

Been said many times but it needs repeating: it is absolutely LUDICROUS that we are playing a divisional opponent on a neutral field. You mean to tell me the noise at the Ralph wouldn't make it just a wee bit more difficult for a rookie QB? Not to mention the elements.

Thanks for nothing, Toronto.

I agree. But Toronto doesn't make the schedule. Thank the NFL's schedule-maker. :thumbsup:

Can somebody help me here - where the f is number 51?!?!?!?! You know, the key peice to the tampa 2 defense?!?

Defense T-A SCK INT FF

D. Whitner 3-1 0 0 0

K. Williams 2-2 2 0 1

D. Florence 2-2 0 0 0

R. Corner 2-2 0 0 0

G. Wilson 3-0 0 0 0

J. Byrd 3-0 0 0 0

C. Kelsay 2-1 0 0 0

B. Scott 1-2 0 0 0

A. Schobel 1-1 0 0 0

A. Maybin 1-1 0 0 0

M. Stroud 1-0 0 0 0

R. Denney 1-0 0 0 0

A. Palmer 0-1 0 0 0

the defense just looks lost tonight

Slow. The Jets are getting a lot of rushing yardage from getting through the holes right at the LOS. I'm surprised at the throws Sanchez is making. The Bills really need to get pressure on him.

But, there's still 30 minutes to go.