OFFICIAL BILLS VS. JETS @ TORONTO THREAD.

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or do the players look ..... flat. Even on the sidelines, they don't seem to have the same intensity they did during the Miami game.

Problem is they are playing in front of a pretty neutral crowd...can't really draw any emotion from the fans. Probably not as bad as the Miami game last year, but still not great for the "home" team.

Man, this is just painful to watch. An uncomfortable reminder of just how bad this team really is.

The one thing the Jets QBs have managed to do so far is avoid throwing an interception. That's what killed the Dolphins last week. I was counting on Sanchez throwing at least one.

Well, two scores and most of the 4th quarter to go. Not insurmountable but I'm not feeling it.

What a dog of a game BTW. Partly due to these Maple Leaf fans I think.

PF may someday be a fine HC, but this Bills team could be one of the thinnest of the entire Dick/Levy/Brandon era. They're starting 3 guys on the OL who might not even be on an active roster: Chambers, Simmons, and Jonathan Scott.

Matt Millen said they have the most players on IR in the NFL. Been there done that, it's no longer just bad luck, there's a reason for it.

Is it me or do the players look ..... flat. Even on the sidelines, they don't seem to have the same intensity they did during the Miami game.

Well, it was a short week, this is like an away game for them and we have what, 13 players on IR...?

But, yes, this team needs a lot of work...