Another sell out huh?

ICE

you can't hold a candle to my success in life pal so don't even go there.

[...]

I come back off of a long lay off and STILL my very first post garners over 300 responses and nearly 2000 hits.  You guys don't have a clue.

124498[/snapback]

:o

Hard to believe someone so successful has to brag about how well-tolerated they are on the internet. :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't afford 8 trips to RICH to see the Bills and I do have season tickets.  C'mon, NCBillsfan.  You know you want 'em.  All the other kids have 'em.  You want to be popular, don't you?

123692[/snapback]

And let me tell ya.....the seats are nice and the people around you treat you nice!!!!

Actually yeah I could, but there is no point. Funny thing is, no one here really knows me or my situation.

but bottom line, I don't give a stevestojan about you, your CYO or anything else about you.  So please post something else like 'my dad can beat up your dad'.  Because you have zero clue.

I said years ago Puppets. The fact I can get you guys so riled up over and over and over proves it.  I come back off of a long lay off and STILL my very first post garners over 300 responses and nearly 2000 hits.  You guys don't have a clue.

124498[/snapback]

Most people don't have the time, patience or intelligence to understand anything with any depth or subtlety. Just look at what is popular in TV, music, movies and novels...trash sells. And you, my friend, are trash.

You should be proud. You're the Ashley Simpson of TBD, a car wreck that people just can't help but gawk at.

Ice take a longer walk this time and maybe you can have your little ice cube want to be stevestojan go with you. You might have a decent post once a week. The rest is all in your head.

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*
Hey Darin 'I' didn't say that, the other guy did. I was replying to his comment. BTW... actually I can.

125242[/snapback]

I'm waiting.

Do they still have boxing???

125342[/snapback]

I'm not Catholic, but have helped out with it. I think they just stick to stuff like basketball, Track and Field etc. I do like and appreciate the code of conduct that they have. :o

Hey guys, lets give Ice a break. He is extremely frustrated with this team. I am too. I just don't say stuff on this board anymore like he does, because everyone jumps on me so fast with vicious attacks, I didn't want to be a target anymore.

That said, I'm feeling brave today. . . Ralphie does need to put a winner on the field pronto (I have a friend who always says pronto, and I liked it in this spot, forgive me)

TD should have one last off season to clean up his mess. If we aren't a 9-7 or better team next year, then we run him out of town on a rail. (Note: give said GM a dye job, before attaching him to rail. . . )

DB is gone this offseason. In 3-4 weeks, MM keeps him glued to the pine so hard that Mrs. Bledsoe picks splinters out of him after the game.

Finally, MM needs to show some of this offensive genious we hear about, before he gets on the hotseat next year, in just his 2nd year.

125017[/snapback]

I agree with that. . .

Actually yeah I could, but there is no point. Funny thing is, no one here really knows me or my situation.

but bottom line, I don't give a stevestojan about you, your CYO or anything else about you.  So please post something else like 'my dad can beat up your dad'.  Because you have zero clue.

I said years ago Puppets. The fact I can get you guys so riled up over and over and over proves it.  I come back off of a long lay off and STILL my very first post garners over 300 responses and nearly 2000 hits.  You guys don't have a clue.

124498[/snapback]

Ice, just curious, how old are you?

Don't you folks get it? Ice uses the board as his psychotherapy. He is an obviously unstable guy who's opinions are all over the place. His mega-post number reveals that he has to have the last word, gets off on having people respond to his threads and it feeds his ego that, more than likely, gets badly bruised every day of his sad life in the real world.

THIS is his life folks. I might counsel everyone not to respond to ICE, but if that happened, it would result in one of ICE's "dark periods" where he will either leave the board for several weeks (not a bad thing) or seriously consider suicide (definitely not a good thing).

Don't you folks get it?  Ice uses the board as his psychotherapy.  He is an obviously unstable guy who's opinions are all over the place.  His mega-post number reveals that he has to have the last word, gets off on having people respond to his threads and it feeds his ego that, more than likely, gets badly bruised every day of his sad life in the real world.

THIS is his life folks.  I might counsel everyone not to respond to ICE, but if that happened, it would result in one of ICE's "dark periods" where he will either leave the board for several weeks (not a bad thing) or seriously consider suicide (definitely not a good thing).

126011[/snapback]

LMAO What is funny is you just discribed tons of us. Rich has MORE posts than me! Darin himself has about 11000. Thing Is in my career I get paid to be on the PC, Network, internet whatever.