Another sell out huh?

ICE

This discussion will end here. Perfect post.

Ice thinks if him and 20 people he knows don't go, its a Boycott. Correction: Its more tickets for people that support the team through thick and thin....

Like I said ICE, I've always respected your right to say you are a fan even though you are vocal in your displeasure. But if you want to Boycott when we are bad, then you have NO RIGHT to celebrate when we finally do it - finally win the SB.

So, get your head out of your ass (because, ICEman, that is exactly where it is on this thread) and come back to reality with us.

Steve

123880[/snapback]

Let me say this, I have the right to celebrate anything I want, whenever I want. Not anyone on this board esp on whos name is used to replace the word S.H.I.T. has the right to tell me I am or am not a Bills fan.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW...doesn't ICE live in another state? It's easy for him to say about not going to the games. *rolleyes*

If ICE lived in Rochester or Buffalo...He'd be a season ticket holder and he's probably be going too.

124310[/snapback]

No actually I wouldn't. I would most likely buy a ticket if they were doing well. I would be watching at home/ A bar the rest of the time. If Ralph fuggin Wilson wants a red cent of mine, then put a winner on the field. Until then I can root away from the Ralph.

this is the funniest thing you have posted...i guess I will be taking it in the ass this Sunday....you should be so proud that you are SUCH A MAN

124287[/snapback]

You are proud you take it in the ass? Well that explains everything.

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*

Holy shat.

Now he's trying to tell me how to spend my money and my time.

Nothing, I mean nothing, beats sitting in the stadium on game day w/ the guys I grew up with. Drinking, eating, farting, drinking, swearing, hooting at chics, drinking, reliving our childhood, drinking, wetting ourselves...

Can you relate to that?

Actually nothing beats spending time with my kids, teaching them, supporting them and hearing them say they love me. What you discribed is a man that never grew up and honestly has nothing of substance in his life.

And listen you ignoramous....sitting in a bar drinking Bud's supports the Bills.

Yeah the Bills....Not Ralph Wilson and his pocket book.

124218[/snapback]

That's nice ice. But what's that got to do with sitting in the stadium on a sunday afternoon a couple of times a year? If you are using that angle then my response is ...married 15 years, successful businessman-14 years w/ company, two boys that excell in school, sports and the society, civic minded-I run the CYO program in town for 200 kids.....

you can't hold a candle to my success in life pal so don't even go there.

I would most likely buy a ticket if they were doing well.

124364[/snapback]

Wow. I would love for you to meet a Detroit Lions fan, or an Arizona Cardinals fan. You aren't a fan at all!!!

I would most likely buy a ticket if they were doing well.

Oh my god... I can't believe someone who claims to be a fan would actually type that sentence!

FAIRWEATHER fan mean anything to you? You'll only go when they do well?

HOLY CRAP - Now I've heard it all.

Actually yeah I could, but there is no point. Funny thing is, no one here really knows me or my situation.

but bottom line, I don't give a stevestojan about you, your CYO or anything else about you. So please post something else like 'my dad can beat up your dad'. Because you have zero clue.

I said years ago Puppets. The fact I can get you guys so riled up over and over and over proves it. I come back off of a long lay off and STILL my very first post garners over 300 responses and nearly 2000 hits. You guys don't have a clue.

WHAT?

:o

124481[/snapback]

Well I would think he is trying to tell you that 1) you're a prick that is even less liked than me and 2) you saying anything to me on anything at all is the pot calling the kettle black.

I said years ago Puppets. The fact I can get you guys so riled up over and over and over proves it. I come back off of a long lay off and STILL my very first post garners over 300 responses and nearly 2000 hits. You guys don't have a clue.

ICE, I gotta ask...WHY do you do it? What is the point in getting everyone riled up? I'm asking you HONESTLY...not a rip or a flame...I'm curious.

Guest Guest_MACDADDY_*

Actually yeah I could, but there is no point. Funny thing is, no one here really knows me or my situation.

but bottom line, I don't give a stevestojan about you, your CYO or anything else about you.  So please post something else like 'my dad can beat up your dad'.  Because you have zero clue.

I said years ago Puppets. The fact I can get you guys so riled up over and over and over proves it.  I come back off of a long lay off and STILL my very first post garners over 300 responses and nearly 2000 hits.  You guys don't have a clue.

124498[/snapback]

yes, my dad can beat up your dad

1) you're a prick that is even less liked than me and 2) you saying anything to me on anything at all is the pot calling the kettle black.

124504[/snapback]

1) awwwww.... does this mean I won't win the TSW popularity contest? Damn! I had a speech prepared and everything!

2) You a racist?

ICE, here is my response to your post. Since I live in another state and have never been to Buffalo I may be more susceptible to wanting to see more Bills games in person. I've been to one game this year and will be going to two more. No matter how the Bills did I would still go to as many games as I possibly could, here's why.

1. I love the game of football. Best sport ever, IMO.

2. I love the Bills and will always cheer them on even in the worst of times.

3. I have fun every time I go to a game. The tailgating, the fans, the food, and pretty much having a good time. Yes it costs an arm and a leg to do that stuff, but so what? The only cheap way to get entertainment these days is if you make it yourself. Look how much it costs to see a movie. Anyway, thats how I feel.

Now I have a question for you ICE.

Since you are as passionate a fan as most of us are here, I ask you this.

Did you have this same attitude with the Bills now, than you did with the Sooners of several years ago before Bob Stoops came around?

I don't remember all of their win-loss records, but there was a time not too long ago that the Sooners were not playing for the national title and actually losing to Texas. So, did you stay with the Sooners through thick and thin during those dark times?

I'm curious to know.

Now I have a question for you ICE.

Since you are as passionate a fan as most of us are here, I ask you this.

Did you have this same attitude with the Bills now, than you did with the Sooners of several years ago before Bob Stoops came around?

I don't remember all of their win-loss records, but there was a time not too long ago that the Sooners were not playing for the national title and actually losing to Texas. So, did you stay with the Sooners through thick and thin during those dark times?

I'm curious to know.

124946[/snapback]

Yes I and we did. From Gary Gibbs to Schnellenberger (sp) to John blake. We suffered just like the Bills fans have suffered through Wade, and the Trifecta of TD, GW And now mm.

We took a stand. Didn't buy tickets, didn't renew Season tickets. Guess what? Boren and Castiglione (sp) Canned some asses. Brought in an assistant from a very high profile school in Bob Stoops. That season alone there was a DRASTIC increase in tickets. And keep in mind...we only finished something like 25th or so on the polls due to a Bowl loss.

Fans aren't stupid mark....well Ok IN buffalo maybe. In this day and time we know football, we have a good solid workings of the salary cap (pro) and we know a stevestojan coach from a good one. Bills fans deep down know we got fugged again by TD. Extending Bledsoes contract and forcing another rookie HC on us.

Hitting any buisness in the pocket books is the ONLY thing that they understand.

Guest Guesteroo

Hey guys, lets give Ice a break. He is extremely frustrated with this team. I am too. I just don't say stuff on this board anymore like he does, because everyone jumps on me so fast with vicious attacks, I didn't want to be a target anymore.

That said, I'm feeling brave today. . . Ralphie does need to put a winner on the field pronto (I have a friend who always says pronto, and I liked it in this spot, forgive me)

TD should have one last off season to clean up his mess. If we aren't a 9-7 or better team next year, then we run him out of town on a rail. (Note: give said GM a dye job, before attaching him to rail. . . )

DB is gone this offseason. In 3-4 weeks, MM keeps him glued to the pine so hard that Mrs. Bledsoe picks splinters out of him after the game.

Finally, MM needs to show some of this offensive genious we hear about, before he gets on the hotseat next year, in just his 2nd year.