Brett Favre Wired During Lions Game

That was fun.

"Damn Steven, what they got you in for?" lol

I mean, I'm sure he plays for the money as well but there is a guy who just loves to play football.

Ooops Chef be me to it.

btw anyone read the comments at that site? What a bunch of aholes.

That was fun.

"Damn Steven, what they got you in for?" lol

I mean, I'm sure he plays for the money as well but there is a guy who just loves to play football.

Ooops Chef be me to it.

I had to check the lions roster to see what he was talking about. It was Stephen Peterman a offensive guard playing goal line defense. That's why he asked if they were paying him overtime.

Now I think we know why the dude doesn't want to retire. Makes millions of dollars playing a fricken' game.

"Damn Stephen, what they got you in for?" :thumbsup:

That was my favorite line too, he is calling out Dlinemen by name right before he snaps the ball and AP runs right past that linemen. Funny stuff. Favre gets raked over the coals for all his waffling in the offseason, who here wouldn't take 12 million this year to have fun like that?

Favre wired

Man oh man if we could only have someone like Favre on this team, his enthusiam makes everyone better... and he's pretty funny too.

shows you there more to being a QB than throwing the rock.

He loves playing the game, more than anybody else who has played it. Which makes him even better than his talent.

If I was Green Bay, I would have let him play until the cows come home.

If this isn't a future HOFer, we would ALL be ripping on this guy for sounding like a full blown retard.

Wow, he couldn't sound/act more like a hillbilly.

Wow you are an ass. I'd go into more detail explaining why you fit the bill, but it's not worth it. Good luck with your one tooth and your 14 children

Before Dickballs got fired, Favre and the former Bills on the Vikes were my only hope for something I could latch onto for the rest of the season. Thankfully I'm reinvigorated about the Bills now that Perry has taken over, but I'm sure glad Favre is still here, as well. He's my favorite QB of all time next to Jimbo, and I'm really glad he decided to play another year.

If we did a poll before the season asking whether Favre would have twice as many INTs as Tom Brady or half as many, it probably would have been pretty skewed toward the first answer. But he's having an amazing season, and I hope he goes all the way. The game will miss him when he's (finally) gone.

That whole definition of a "smartass" exchange was pretty funny too. Sitting on ice cream and being able to tell what flavor it is. ;)

It would be nice to see a QB in a Bills uniform act like that someday and not sit and sulk on the sideline by himself.

I haven't seen much of Fitz on the sideline so I can't comment on that but I have a feeling that the new coach wouldn't go for Trentative's, woe is me, antics.