Dick Jauron photoshopped out of team photo?

joshfitz

Looks like to me that Mcgee actually started out in this photo sitting next to Lynch, and in front of #47, hiding his lower leg.

I think there was a keg of beer on the ground in front of #47, but that didn't look so good, so they photoshopped it out and took his leg with it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go even further and say that the bodies of 24 & 25 are identical with the exception of the 4/5 on the jersey and 25's arms being lighter. The left hands are identical except for color. The shadows of their heads are identical, as are the '2' of their jerseys.

You are absolutely correct. Check out this GIF I made. I copied the body of #24 and pasted it over #25. They are pixel-for-pixel identical.

Animated GIF of matching bodies

Aside from the Jauron thing, I think I'd be a little pissed if I was a player and found out that they pasted my head on someone else's body.. :censored:

You know what else doesn't make sense, is the fact that every player in the front row is wearing their socks, and everyone in the back row whose legs are visible, aren't wearing theirs. I think that is a little odd.

Also, whoever said that they noticed what appeared to be a khaki pant leg and a running shoe in between Ryan Fitzpatrick and Byrd, is absolutely correct.

Anyone else notice the good looking blonde 2 rows up over Marcus Stroud's right shoulder? Anyone know who she is?

Anyone else notice the good looking blonde 2 rows up over Marcus Stroud's right shoulder? Anyone know who she is?

I did, and I read down at the bottom where they give the names of everyone, and it says there that she's Mary Owen, VP of Strategic Planning.

Byrd's arm reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer weight trains, but only with one arm while his other arm remains unchanged. He goes on to be an arm wrestling champion, but only with that one arm.

Kinda like this guys freakishly huge arm. It's smart as an arm wrestler to do this, because if you just work out that arm, you're not gaining weight, so he can arm wrestle guys in lower weight classes.

But that arm scares the sh*t out of me.

A friend of mine just returned from the Bills - Miami game and showed me this flyer he got, featuring a huge photo of the 2009 Buffalo Bills.

2009 Buffalo Bills

EDIT - Scanned a better version of the flyer:

2009 Buffalo Bills (better scan)

2009 Buffalo Bills HI RES 4 MB (better scan)

Thank you Tim Graham for putting this on the ESPN blog. Our TBDers and TBD got props from him

"Bills fan Matt Irving grabbed a few of the freebies Sunday. Friend and fellow Bills loyalist Joshua Fitzgerald scanned a copy and posted it on the fan message board at TwoBillsDrive.com. "

Great job guys Josh and Matt. :lol:

Thank you Tim Graham for putting this on the ESPN blog. Our TBDers and TBD got props from him

"Bills fan Matt Irving grabbed a few of the freebies Sunday. Friend and fellow Bills loyalist Joshua Fitzgerald scanned a copy and posted it on the fan message board at TwoBillsDrive.com. "

In the pic he linked to from TO's Twitter, you can see that only the guys in the front row were required to wear their game socks.

Thanks! There was a lot of debate over whether ESPN was allowed to use the photo on their site (since it was owned by the Buffalo Bills) so they eventually decided to just link over here to the forums. I think that works out even better :lol:

I think there was a keg of beer on the ground in front of #47, but that didn't look so good, so they photoshopped it out and took his leg with it.

I was thinking more along the lines of a big bucket of popcorn.

You are absolutely correct. Check out this GIF I made. I copied the body of #24 and pasted it over #25. They are pixel-for-pixel identical.

Animated GIF of matching bodies

Aside from the Jauron thing, I think I'd be a little pissed if I was a player and found out that they pasted my head on someone else's body.. :thumbsup:

Any chance you'd be able to do the same thing with Scotts arm and Byrds arm?