LOST...Season 6

duey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was just me but is was 2:15 of awesome but then 15 minutes of huh? That was it?

I'm with you. Very original :censored:

That was a "Battlestar Galactica" type ending. I guess I was expecting more/too much. But for real fans, like my wife who loved the ending, I guess I can see how all of them ending up together was touching.

I just finished watching it about five minutes ago...this is sort of embarrassing, but for the last ten or fifteen minutes I've been an emotional wreck. I don't even know if I can even articulate why, but the end really moved me. That was maybe the most beautiful piece of television I've ever seen. I expected a lot of the action and the suspenseful aspects, but the spiritual and relationship aspects really caught me off-guard and I'm having a hard time gaining my composure.

I thought I sort of had a grip on whats sort of ending they were heading for, but it ended up nothing like what I expected. Even though I'm a little confused by it, the difference between this and the episode a few weeks ago that I was so dissatisfied with is that I don't feel any need for further explanation this time. For whatever reason, it was perfect to me.

Geesh, I need to get it together...I must have some unresolved issues or something that were triggered by this show tonight...wtf lol

I just finished watching it about five minutes ago...this is sort of embarrassing, but for the last ten or fifteen minutes I've been an emotional wreck. I don't even know if I can even articulate why, but the end really moved me. That was maybe the most beautiful piece of television I've ever seen. I expected a lot of the action and the suspenseful aspects, but the spiritual and relationship aspects really caught me off-guard and I'm having a hard time gaining my composure.

I thought I sort of had a grip on whats sort of ending they were heading for, but it ended up nothing like what I expected. Even though I'm a little confused by it, the difference between this and the episode a few weeks ago that I was so dissatisfied with is that I don't feel any need for further explanation this time. For whatever reason, it was perfect to me.

Geesh, I need to get it together...I must have some unresolved issues or something that were triggered by this show tonight...wtf lol

Yeah my wife got all weepy as well.

haha, im feeling the exact same way. im emotionally exhausted, but cant even think about going to sleep. what an amazing finale to an amazing show.

Just let it go. :censored:

Yeah my wife got all weepy as well.

lol....I've always sort of an emotional person,but I'm not a "crier"....I can't believe this fuggin show did this to me :censored:

Not what I was expecting at all. I was initially pissed but now I'm starting to understand. I'm not a very religious person so I guess that might be why I was unhappy with it. I'll have to watch it again. Anyway, LOST was always in a league of its own and no show will ever come close to its excellence.

Anyone having doubts about this episode should consider tuning to Jimmy Kimmel Live (or watch online tomorrow, if you're already in bed). Within the first 5 minutes, JK had a great interview with Matthew Fox. Awesome call back to the first episode of this season, when Rose tells Jack that he can "let go now" after the "sideways" plane goes through turbulence. Really pulled it all together for me.

Also, how about those Target commercials? Well played...

Not what I was expecting at all. I was initially pissed but now I'm starting to understand. I'm not a very religious person so I guess that might be why I was unhappy with it. I'll have to watch it again. Anyway, LOST was always in a league of its own and no show will ever come close to its excellence.

You know, I think that's part of it for me...I just always assume that hollywood - movies, tv, etc - is anti-religion, anti-spirituality, the whole nine yards. For them to catch me off guard and actually tap into some of my own emotions on spirituality was a TOTAL blind side lol. Kudos to them...I have a lot of respect for them "going there". I've enjoyed this show a great deal, but I'm now endeared to it.