Could this year's Super Bowl be a matchup of unbeatens?

RRR

It's starting to look like this is a possibility, albeit with a lot of football left to play this season.

I had the Pats* winning before last night's game, I will admit.

Who would win the Saints/Colts matchup were that to be the case?

I just don't see it happening anytime soon. I mean there are still 5 regular season games left so there are way too many variables to allow that to happen. I see the Super Bowl being Vikings-Saints.

you do realize that both the Vikes and Saints both play in the NFC- right? Superbowl = AFC champ playing NFC champ

I just don't see it happening anytime soon. I mean there are still 5 regular season games left so there are way too many variables to allow that to happen. I see the Super Bowl being Vikings-Saints.

HHhmmm...not a matchup I see for the Super Bowl.

NFC Championship Game, maybe.

People fall in love with the Saints offense, but few mention just how solid their defense is! Therefore, they are going bowling. Just a great team all around and i think they get home field vs. the Vikes and beat them.

Hard to argue that matchup. Still, the Saints just demolished the one team that I thought would bring them back to earth.

I think the Vikings are just so dangerous because of AP alone. He demands such respect from the defense that it opens the field up for Favre to light up any team. And their defense is just as impressive with Jared Allen on a tear this year.

I keep reading that the Bills still have a mathematical shot at the AFC East - until that's no longer the case, I'm goin' with the 'Von Ryan's T.O. Express' and the 'Fewell-Injected' Buffalo Bills...

13 and 7 baby!!! :D

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :wallbash:

Now that "The Dick" is gone, I think anything is possible. :P