Could this year's Super Bowl be a matchup of unbeatens?

RRR

I keep reading that the Bills still have a mathematical shot at the AFC East - until that's no longer the case, I'm goin' with the 'Von Ryan's T.O. Express' and the 'Fewell-Injected' Buffalo Bills...

13 and 7 baby!!! :D

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :lol:

:wallbash::P

I keep reading that the Bills still have a mathematical shot at the AFC East - until that's no longer the case, I'm goin' with the 'Von Ryan's T.O. Express' and the 'Fewell-Injected' Buffalo Bills...

13 and 7 baby!!! :D

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :wallbash:

You have the right attitude as a Bills fan. I mean who cares who wins if the Bills don't win. We are following a team that has not ever won a SB and SB has been around since January 1967. What, some of you enjoy seeing other players and fans happy. You enjoy seeing good plays and bad officiating in other games. Its meaningless unless your team is playing the game or the game you are watching can impact your team's chances.

You have the right attitude as a Bills fan. I mean who cares who wins if the Bills don't win. We are following a team that has not ever won a SB and SB has been around since January 1967. What, some of you enjoy seeing other players and fans happy. You enjoy seeing good plays and bad officiating in other games. Its meaningless unless your team is playing the game or the game you are watching can impact your team's chances.

You do have a point to a certain degree. All of us want to see the Bills go all the way and win the Superbowl. We've been craving to get back to the Superbowl ever since we last went in the early 90's. But a lot of us are also football fans as well. I'll watch any game as long as it's exciting and fun to watch. The best is seeing any Bills victory, but second to that is seeing any team beat the Patriots and last night's game was awesome to watch.