WHAT IS WRONG WITH WGR

sleaky72

Just FWIW - I think the point was exactly that. Kneel on it to end the game, eliminating ANY possibility of a comeback

It's really the correct move to run out the clock (as opposed to scoring again), but it's nitpicking under the circumstances.

However, the homerun ball to Owens - up by 3 after the pick - was a perfectly timed thing of beauty. Anyone hear if that call was Doughboy or Fitz?

I could be wrong but wasn't there too much time to kneel on it?

I thought Miami had time outs too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...listening now...dont know why...cant stand hearing: "win does nothing for me," "Fewell made bad decision not to kneel, reflects on him as a head coach," "completely unsportsmanlike..." "they ran up the score" etc...Usually I like listening to them in post game, but they sound like we just lost to the Browns again.

how do two guys who carried around football player's jockstraps in high school as the assistant team managers and assistant water boys have any opinion on things like that? They always complain the Bills don't act like the rest of the league---well, that is what happens around the league these days...they just love complaining about themselves complaining

I really like Schopp and the Bulldog during the week. I really can't stand their postgame bitching about a win. This is ridiculous. Why run in for that last touchdown? To show the league that you're back. To give the fans, who had enough faith to go to the game, something to cheer about. They're worried about a Ted Ginn runback? A seventeen point runback? Give me a break.

MIKE SCHOPP IS A FIRST CLASS JERK!!!!!! HE DOEN'T BELONG ON RADIO!!!!! and I don't listen to WGR becuase of that pile of pig S#&T!! :flirt::D;):thumbdown::thumbdown:

that the Bills should have kneeled on the ball before Freddies TD

Comical.

As Tasker stated, the Dolphins lost their will to fight. The O-line opened the holes, and Freddy gouged them.

I mean, if they want to give it to us, why shouldn't we take it?

Man, amazing that anyone could find fault with the last 2 performances considering what we have been made to suffer through this season.

They should just look at it as the valued "continuity" the offensive unit needs for the next game. Consider it a "live" practice for the Jets.

Wgr people are no more credible than you and I making comments on the Bills. Schopp is a joke this so called Sports station is the same group that a couple of weeks ago had fantasy draft for TV / Movie stars .are they serious.wow that was real sports related.......you cant expect them to do anything credible as far as Sports are concerned. They are nothing more than the two stooges. A real embarassment for sport radio in Buffalo. Its so sad that thier is such a lack of radio talent is this town .

Ughhh boy do I miss Sirius :flirt:

Bills show so much heart and win a great game and all these clowns are doing is questioning their sportsmanship and nitpicking coaching decisions.

Whatever, I miss WNSA

Schopp sucks. That's their main problem. He's starting to rub off on Bulldog now too.