Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet you shot me down for a score prediction. I wasn't rooting for them to lose, I was calling it like I see it. Saying I think the Bills will lose this game is hardly rooting for them to lose- it's called BEING HONEST about the team. You can't build a winning franchise on 'wants and wishes' as the Billievers would try to do.

Here is honest. Football is entertainment, part of the toy department of life. Realism should be saved for the world's real problems.

Yet you shot me down for a score prediction. I wasn't rooting for them to lose, I was calling it like I see it. Saying I think the Bills will lose this game is hardly rooting for them to lose- it's called BEING HONEST about the team. You can't build a winning franchise on 'wants and wishes' as the Billievers would try to do.

You do realize that you're acting like an attention-starved child and not the voice of reason, right?

LOL I love how this board has like mob bosses and theor capo's...give me a break guys and girls Im just as much a fan as you. If 31 is a kid, then I feel blessed. My family has had season tickets for years and remember watching ferguson and mathison as a little kid and waiting in the parking lot after games and getting eugene marve's autograph and watching greg bell tear it up...

my hats off to you for being a fan longer than me. but dont bash me for not agreeing with how you think a fan should act

You were being an obnoxious ass since the minute you started that ignorant thread.

And if you keep it up you will be leaving.

Simon, go ahead and boot me. If you are going to kick every non-Billiever on these boards then you are going to be left with a VERY SMALL posting community. There are plenty of naysayers and honest critics on these boards, and if you want to start with me feel free. I respect your seniority as a member of these boards but that doesn't mean I'll be bullied into "roses and sunshine" positive threads about the Bills. I would expect that of the official Bills forum mods- i would expect a little more from the mods here. Did I overestimate the freedom of exchange of ideas here? Possibly so.

Do as you wish.

Guest dog14787

Fitz is having a good game, lets hope it carries into the 2nd half,

I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.