Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Byrd's defense...had he tackled the receiver as he was getting up, he was running a risk of an unnecessary roughness penalty.

I'll disagree with you, Tom. The one possible defense of Byrd I would accept is that he's played college ball the last four years where once a player hits the ground, he's down.

Man, let's hope the O can sustain some type of a drive.....Miami had a NINE minute drive to open the half. Wearing down the defense early in the half.

That's a huge problem for the Bills. I hope they can address that next year. We need a D that can force more 3 and outs.

In Byrd's defense...had he tackled the receiver as he was getting up, he was running a risk of an unnecessary roughness penalty.

Which would have put the ball half the distance to the goal instead of on the one.

And it would have made Hartline think twice about getting up next time.

I vote tackle him.

Poz is getting abused today. Normally he's average. But today he's been well below average. It's painful to watch.

Well your credibility seems to drop with each post.

So, Stroud, Kyle Williams, Kelsay, Schobel, et al are doing a great job but Poz is the one screwing up?

Our whole defense is getting blown off the ball. Ask Ray Lewis what happened after Tony Siragusa and Sam Adams left Baltimore.