Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

Simon, go ahead and boot me. If you are going to kick every non-Billiever on these boards then you are going to be left with a VERY SMALL posting community. There are plenty of naysayers and honest critics on these boards, and if you want to start with me feel free. I respect your seniority as a member of these boards but that doesn't mean I'll be bullied into "roses and sunshine" positive threads about the Bills. I would expect that of the official Bills forum mods- i would expect a little more from the mods here. Did I overestimate the freedom of exchange of ideas here? Possibly so.

Do as you wish.

You are a devout moron. I defy you to find ONE positive thread on the 2009 Bills on this board.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I love how this board has like mob bosses and theor capo's...give me a break guys and girls Im just as much a fan as you. If 31 is a kid, then I feel blessed. My family has had season tickets for years and remember watching ferguson and mathison as a little kid and waiting in the parking lot after games and getting eugene marve's autograph and watching greg bell tear it up...

my hats off to you for being a fan longer than me. but dont bash me for not agreeing with how you think a fan should act

Watch out, you may be next to face a forum ban from the mods for being negative. Only Billiever fanboys dare post in this climate!

Guest dog14787
Why don't you post it about eight more times?

I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.

I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.I really wish we would get Jonathan Stupar more involved in the offense.

Who's Jonathan Stupar?

Simon, go ahead and boot me. If you are going to kick every non-Billiever on these boards then you are going to be left with a VERY SMALL posting community. There are plenty of naysayers and honest critics on these boards, and if you want to start with me feel free. I respect your seniority as a member of these boards but that doesn't mean I'll be bullied into "roses and sunshine" positive threads about the Bills. I would expect that of the official Bills forum mods- i would expect a little more from the mods here. Did I overestimate the freedom of exchange of ideas here? Possibly so.

Do as you wish.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you aren't even the 1,000th person to post those sentiments on this board. The content of your posts is irrelevant, the manner in which you present them is what is germane to the situation. If you continue to run around ripping people and acting like a jerk, you will be leaving. And it will have nothing to do with your opinion on the Bills and everything to do with the fact that you're more interested in being ignorant than being a member of this community.

That is the last word about it in this thread that is supposed to be dedicated to the Bills game. If you want to discuss further go to PM or the customer service board.