Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seniority and you are an ass. I'll stay.

While appreciating your seniority- I see you do not challenge my score predicition, or aren't willing to back up your own, so I think I'll stay as well. Sorry if there are people on these boards who see the Bills as they ARE, not as blind Billievers.

So he was standing still when he caught the ball?

You're jsut being a miserable dick as usual.

more name calling, I see. I think you're incapable of having a mature, adult discussion with someone who disagrees with you.

I'll stay on topic, unlike you -- looked to me like Hilliard was running a crossing pattern, and he turned upfield after he caught the ball. I don't think that Hilliard (despite being the physical freak of nature that he is <_< ) (a) was running full speed when running his pattern; and (b) had anywhere close to a 10-yard "full speed" running start.

Continue with the name calling now, Mr. Mod. :D

more name calling, I see. I think you're incapable of having a mature, adult discussion with someone who disagrees with you.

Why would I attempt to have a mature adult discussion with a whiny 4 year old?

While appreciating your seniority- I see you do not challenge my score predicition, or aren't willing to back up your own, so I think I'll stay as well. Sorry if there are people on these boards who see the Bills as they ARE, not as blind Billievers.

I don't make score predictions. I just watch and root for them to win. Also not blind. I know what this team is right now. I have been rooting for them since 1967 and am not going to stop now. I still enjoy football.

NUCCI--

Im 31 and been a fan my whole life...im just sick and tired of being irrelevant to the rest of the NFL....if losing out and reshaping this teams front office is what it takes, Im on board.

This team has about 20 players who shouldnt be in the NFL...its sad. I root for good plays and I like some of their better players, but Im sick of this slop I am being served and want changes thats all.

Its your right to cheer for them, but my "fandom" means rooting for a team with a chance to win and right now, thats not the case. I want more from my team im sorry, we are one of the few cities to sell out games for a team that hasnt made the playoffs in 10 years and counting

Antawain Smith was my favorite Bills player so I AM a Billeiver, with pride. Sorry you're so new to the team that you can't feel the love for the playoffs.