Head Coach Top 3 wish list

coldstorage5

1) Shanahan,.. No Nonsence, Tough, Winner, System works, Beats NE

2) Billick, Winner, tough, experienced but youthful

3) Fassell, I would take him, smart offensive mind, hungry

We all know that we need a seasoned winner, not another OC, that wont have respect and knowledge to turn this around.

3A) Perry he is 1-1, if we goes, 5-2. I dont wanna another coordinator thats not ready. If he keeps winning, then hey, I'll take a winner...... Remember, thats how we got Marv.

4) Kelly the Coach from U of Cinn.

5) Harbaugh, yes Ilike him but I think these guys are going to ND and another College job

6) Russ Grimm,....Hmm, No experience though.

7) Dungy, he wont come back, plus I dont know how good of a fit he would be.. Hunger???

Remember Atlanta in 2007. They did turn it around

Out

Cowher, Gruden, Holgrem, Shottenheimer

Dont want: Hasslett, Martz.

Just added LOL

~ 'Iron' Mike Ditka

~ Ray Rhodes

~ Ron Meyer

Joe Walton

Wayne Fontes..

Despite all the talk and speculation, I bet there's someone we're all missing... someone we'll all say 'Hell Yeah' when the name drops. Its someone tough and someone who understands (and likes) bad weather.

Cower & Holmren are not out, only unready- unless I missed something (since I work for a living so I can support welfare mongers who hyper-reproduce).

We all know that we need a seasoned winner, not another OC, that wont have respect and knowledge to turn this around.

Out

1. Jim Harbaugh

2. Jim Harbaugh

3. Jim Harbaugh

4. Shanny

Are you watchin the Stanford ND right now? Give me Jim Harbaugh or give me death/Shanny!

Guest dog14787

Out

Fassell would want to bring JP back and I would laugh my buns off if JP came back into Buffalo with Fassell and they take the Bills to the playoffs,

all the Losman bashers be saying what, :)

I did get caught up in the Shanny stuff, but ultimately the guy

I want is:

1. Bill Cowher

Was the brains behind both the personal and coaching before he

left the Steelers.

2. Shanny

3. Dungy

Long shot

4. Schotzy

No way:

Holmgren, Gruden. Both are not GM/coach guys. Holmgren kinda

intrigues me, Gruden would be great on intensity and thats it.

The first priority is to get a good GM. Shanahan scares me because of his personnel decisions.

One more name I would throw in there is Mike Sherman. He has a long term contract with Texas A & M, but if he could get out of it he would be an interesting choice. Marc Trestman intrigues me because of his success in Canada. It sounds like Marty, Cowher and Holmgren are not interested.

The best years the Bills had were when they had a top notch GM.

I want an aggressive coach that plays to win. Someone who always goes for it on 4th and 1 in the other team's territory. Someone who will not punt the ball away in the other team's territory when trailing. Someone who will scrap this loser bend-but-don't break Tampa-2 D scheme. Cowher, Marty, Dungy ... they don't play to win, they play to not lose, and I've seen enough of that here this decade, especially the last 4 years. When Shanahan went for for 2 points at the end of last year's Hoculi game against the Chargers trailing by 1... that was amazing, that's the attitude I want to see. Of all the 'name' coaches being tossed around, he would be my 1st choice.

Guest dog14787
1.) the firing of John Guy and Tom Modrak

2.) the hiring of a real, PROVEN, football GM

3.) letting the GM hire whomever he wants to coach.

Those are my top 3.

Red, you make perfect sense.

I did get caught up in the Shanny stuff, but ultimately the guy

I want is:

1. Bill Cowher

A guy who got lucky with that #12 pick to pick #7,his franchise QB...

A guy who was going to cut Jerome Bettis before Bettis faked a injury enroute to a super bowl.

A guy who got lucky with an undrafted FA Running Back.

Let us not get carried away...Bill Cowher has made many personnel blunders.....He still would need a good VP of Operations guy like a Kevin Colbert to succeed....

What Cowher brings to the team as a coach is ENERGY....He has a tough camp and prepares his team mentally for the game....

You guys can wish all you want, no way this team hires anyone they have to pay big bucks for...

Jim Haslett, another Dick Jauron clone will get the job

I do like Haslett better than Dicko, He did have some success in NO,... plus he is a Buffalo guy,... if thhis was to happen, hopefully we will get a good front office guy.