First Bills Game Ever!!!!!!!

Ya, when you get to Ralph Wilson Stadium keep driving. Dont stop until you reach the UB stadium where you can see real football.

lol just kidding, Anchor Bar is always a good spot for dinner but its really busy on game days. When I come from Toronto I like to be there at 10AM so you can see all the vendors and go in the field house where they do live radio broadcasts. Then I like to make my way the the parking lot where I see players arrive in cars I will never be able to own and then make my way to the tunnel when the gates open at 11:30 to see the players walk out to warm up and maybe grab a few autographs.

Hope you enjoy your first game!

Ya, when you get to Ralph Wilson Stadium keep driving. Dont stop until you reach the UB stadium where you can see real football.

lol just kidding, Anchor Bar is always a good spot for dinner but its really busy on game days. When I come from Toronto I like to be there at 10AM so you can see all the vendors and go in the field house where they do live radio broadcasts. Then I like to make my way the the parking lot where I see players arrive in cars I will never be able to own and then make my way to the tunnel when the gates open at 11:30 to see the players walk out to warm up and maybe grab a few autographs.

Hope you enjoy your first game!

That was probably the worst advice I have ever seen......First you send him to a tourist trap for dinner...then you have him arriving late to the stadium, next to see vendors and the fieldhouse??? Unless you have kids, who the hell would want to go in there? Then you have him wasting time looking at players cars and then getting into the stadium too early...wow!

That was probably the worst advice I have ever seen......First you send him to a tourist trap for dinner...then you have him arriving late to the stadium, next to see vendors and the fieldhouse??? Unless you have kids, who the hell would want to go in there? Then you have him wasting time looking at players cars and then getting into the stadium too early...wow!

Geez Crew,

Criticizing someone who chimes in with a well-intentioned post?

What are your suggestions?

Geez Crew,

It was well intentioned yes, but I am trying to help a guy have a good BUFFALO BILLS experience, so bite me!

Go to a good sports bar next to the stadium the Saturday before the game (Big Tree:Abbott and 20A) or (BSG:rt 20 about 3 miles past Abbott) or Duffs (Union off of 20). Gameday, I highly rec'd going to Pinto's for the experience or a very large tailgate with tons of Bills jersies who look like they are drinking to excess (ie EZC tailgate)....go as early as you can (7-8 am) and go into the stadium at 12:30...you can always check out the scenery after the game or stare at the players cars when they leave.....Do not....I repeat do not pass up the quality tailgating here to go into the stadium early!!!

Geez Crew,

Actually, that was pretty hilarious.

DUFF'S!!!

Best wings in WNY.

!@#$ THAT. Gabriel's Gate.

It was well intentioned yes, but I am trying to help a guy have a good BUFFALO BILLS experience, so bite me!

Go to a good sports bar next to the stadium the Saturday before the game (Big Tree:Abbott and 20A) or (BSG:rt 20 about 3 miles past Abbott) or Duffs (Union off of 20). Gameday, I highly rec'd going to Pinto's for the experience or a very large tailgate with tons of Bills jersies who look like they are drinking to excess (ie EZC tailgate)....go as early as you can (7-8 am) and go into the stadium at 12:30...you can always check out the scenery after the game or stare at the players cars when they leave.....Do not....I repeat do not pass up the quality tailgating here to go into the stadium early!!!

Abbott and 20A DANNY'S blows the bti away for bills and football memorabilia.

And http://www.pedalinghistory.com

located 2 miles from the Ralph. Closing after this weekend.

Trying to help a guy by being a dick and not giving any advice yourself until you're called out on your dickitudeness? Geez and I always thought people from WNY were helpful.

The Anchor Bar might be a tourist trap, but if you have never been there before you should check it out. The atmosphere is awesome on the Sat night before a game. The wings can be inconsistant, but when they are on, they are great.

Park at Hammer's lot so you can start earlier than the stadium lots.

Check out the Pinto tailgate action. (just ask anyone at Hammer's lot and they will direct you)

Take 15 minutes to check out the fieldhouse....it's cool just to walk on the turf and there's some good history there.

Mingle in the lots, the fans are the greatest anywhere.

Dress properly.

Enjoy! :thumbdown:

Well I'm coming in from Wisconsin for my first ever Bills game! I'm staying in town for a few days and was wondering what essential parts of Buffalo I have to hit up? Where do I need to eat? Where do I need to go? Any advice on gameday is welcome too! Thanks!

GO BILLS!!!!

Two words: Mighty Taco.

are wings in buffalo breaded usualy or no? im sure most places you have the option, but how do they come if you don't specify? And are the suicide wings rediculous? i love rediculous hell sauce. So hot it affects all five senses and puts me in a strange coma-like trance. Can't see much, hearing is fuzzy, fingers feel numb, can't taste anything except for fire, all you can smell is more molten lava. wash that down with gallons of coors light.

The Anchor Bar might be a tourist trap, but if you have never been there before you should check it out. The atmosphere is awesome on the Sat night before a game. The wings can be inconsistant, but when they are on, they are great.

Park at Hammer's lot so you can start earlier than the stadium lots.

Check out the Pinto tailgate action. (just ask anyone at Hammer's lot and they will direct you)

Take 15 minutes to check out the fieldhouse....it's cool just to walk on the turf and there's some good history there.

Mingle in the lots, the fans are the greatest anywhere.

Dress properly.

Enjoy! :thumbdown:

Very much agree. For the first time in Buffalo, its not so much about trying to get the best wings. IMO, it's cool to get the Anchor Bar "experience" at least once. If you have the time, perhaps you can try a few other places. But, from someone that doesn't live in the area, it's cool to have been to the Anchor Bar so when people talk about Buffalo wings, you can say you've been to the place that started it all.

And they're not bad at all. Far better than anything you'll get anywhere else in the country.

Well I'm coming in from Wisconsin for my first ever Bills game! I'm staying in town for a few days and was wondering what essential parts of Buffalo I have to hit up? Where do I need to eat? Where do I need to go? Any advice on gameday is welcome too! Thanks!

GO BILLS!!!!

BTW, where will you be staying? That will have a bit to do with what you do on the days other than Sunday.