First Bills Game Ever!!!!!!!

Trying to help a guy by being a dick and not giving any advice yourself until you're called out on your dickitudeness? Geez and I always thought people from WNY were helpful.

Get back in the kitchen and fix me up a snack ...and by the way...don't bring Jauron into this....he's been through enough!

Where is the Pinto tailgate? I might try to find it tomorrow as I will be in both Lot 5 and Lot 2 at various points in the morning. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post it in the general forum.

Lots 5 and 2. if you would support fellow TBDer HAMMER'S LOT I would help you out with Pinto Rons location.

Well I'm coming in from Wisconsin for my first ever Bills game! I'm staying in town for a few days and was wondering what essential parts of Buffalo I have to hit up? Where do I need to eat? Where do I need to go? Any advice on gameday is welcome too! Thanks!

GO BILLS!!!!

Lot's of good advice. But when I came to games with my father (and later my son) after I moved away from the area, the highlight (sometimes even more than the game) was the tailgating experience. Some of these crazies (my alumni) get there the night before or by early morning. They throw enough stuff into their cars, trucks, RVs, etc. that it looks like they are going to camp in the parking lot for days. If you like the Bills, you will have an awesome experience bonding with the thousands of other fans who in my opinion are the best pregame partiers I have ever seen. Everyone is friendly and is into the same stuff:

* drink whatever it is you like until you have to look around a few times to find the stadium (which is across the street).

* eat about 5,000 calories of wings, brats ribs, or that special grill item you like.

* throw around footballs/frisbies/whatever until you are certain that tomorrow your arm will hurt like hell.

* strike up conversations with anyone and everyone. Just don't make a move on some guy's "babe."

* don't bother packing everything up when it's time to go into the stadium. The game is the middle of the event. The post game tailgating party is a "must do."

* don't worry about forgetting to relieve yourself before you leave the stadium or even the parking lot. Traffic will be backed up for miles on the New York State Thruway and herds of people will be hopping out of their cars to use the roadside bushes.

I hope you have a great time.

The Anchor Bar might be a tourist trap, but if you have never been there before you should check it out. The atmosphere is awesome on the Sat night before a game. The wings can be inconsistant, but when they are on, they are great.

Park at Hammer's lot so you can start earlier than the stadium lots.

Check out the Pinto tailgate action. (just ask anyone at Hammer's lot and they will direct you)

Take 15 minutes to check out the fieldhouse....it's cool just to walk on the turf and there's some good history there.

Mingle in the lots, the fans are the greatest anywhere.

Dress properly.

Enjoy! :)

:) Good post. He IS a tourist, so why not go to the place where wings were INVENTED. :lol:

true... they were invented there... but advice from locals is that the best wings around are at duffs :)

the best wings i have ever had were in a garage just north of the stadium, all I am saying is that the party is everywhere and you can't go wrong as long as you remember one simple phrase, GO BILLS!