Fewell does the unthinkable!!!

It's kind of chilly out also, they may get sick.

The Bills are outside practicing in the rain today.

The team rarely practiced out in the elements under Dick Jauron.

Interim head coach Perry Fewell is fired up again today. In an effort to get better focus Fewell momentarily stopped practice and shouted, “Get it right! Let’s get it right!”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/11/25/b...ticing-in-rain/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of chilly out also, they may get sick.http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/11/25/b...ticing-in-rain/

Love it!

I think that stupid field house just makes soft players softer.

How do you build a home field advantage in Orchard Park, NY when you practice in a giant 65 degree room in shorts?

GET OUT IN THE ELEMENTS PUSSIES!

Love it!

How do you build a home field advantage in Orchard Park, NY when you practice in a giant 65 degree room in shorts?

Yeah, having an indoor facility really hurt the Giants....AND the Steelers.....AND the Patriots...... :thumbsup:

Andf that Brett Favre...whos from the hottest part of the Country and HATES the cold...hes a "soft player, too.

Yeah, having an indoor facility really hurt the Giants....AND the Steelers.....AND the Patriots...... :thumbsup:

Andf that Brett Favre...whos from the hottest part of the Country and HATES the cold...hes a "soft player, too.

The Steelers practise outside. I used to live down the street from the facilities . They only go indoors to lift weights, etc. Or if they need to work plays in private.

Alot of people were giving him crap about his use of the game clock and the timeouts for last weekends game, my good friend that I watch all the games with included. I was agreeing with him Perry's decisions the whole way and thought he did what he should have to give his team a shot to win. I was sick of hearing "oh he should have let them score then try to stop the 2 point convert". !@#$ that. You never let a team score unless maybe a safety against you in a very rare instance. Perry seems fired up and a pretty decent coach. It seems like he wants to toughen these guys up and see how they respond. I like him and am glad that Ralph gave him the opportunity to lead this team.

Love it!

All this tough guys practice outdoors stuff is nice right up until the point that Jackson, Lynch, Owens or Evans slips on the wet turf an pulls a groin. Then the masses scream "WTF were they practicing outdoors for when we have an indoor practice facility?"

Love it!

Nobody complained when the SB Bills routinely practiced in the bubble during the golden years. Those players couldn't be accused of being soft and Marv rarely, if ever, practiced in inclement weather. It was more important for the team to have quality practices with good execution of the game plan.

GO BILLS!!!

The Steelers practise outside. I used to live down the street from the facilities . They only go indoors to lift weights, etc. Or if they need to work plays in private.

Then why did they invest millions in the construction of a practice facility remarkably similar to the RW Fieldhouse? The Steelers practice indoors a lot. As do most teams in the NFL that reside in the northern climbs.

GO BILLS!!!

I wonder how we will all feel when Fewell wins 3 Super Bowls with the Lions?

PTR

lol...

I'm really liking this guy so far. It's nice to see someone who remembers that this is FOOTBALL