Opening topic on Rome is Burning

Leonidas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

judging by this picture, he must of been the highschool nerd he was referring to

Exactly. Oh, and I didn't realize that a football forum isn't the place to make fun of some dude's wife. When did everyone get so damn sensitive?

What I'm about to say has nothing to do with Smith's opinions on the Bills: He is one of the worst sports radio hosts I have ever heard.

He IS the worst radio host period! He is retarded. His interviews suck. He has no insight on anything. He regurgitates the same sentence at least 15 times in an hour.

Smith is a tool, and a terrible radio host(though he clearly has the face for it :lol: ). He does, however have a point. Not about some "NFL food chain" but about Brady. Any coach considering the Buffalo job knows they are basically taking the wild card route to any playoff berth. :lol:

He does, however have a point. Not about some "NFL food chain" but about Brady. Any coach considering the Buffalo job knows they are basically taking the wild card route to any playoff berth. :lol:

I think out of all the reasons top coaches would have for not coming to Buffalo, that wouldn't be one of them. When you're that successful and have that type of mindset, you want to be the best. I don't see the likes of Shanahan and Cowher taking the easy route, they want to win and beat the best. I think they would welcome that challenge twice a year and be the man who brings down the greatest* team of the last decade.

Exactly. Oh, and I didn't realize that a football forum isn't the place to make fun of some dude's wife. When did everyone get so damn sensitive?

It's not that people are sensitive. It's that it's kinda lame because why people get married to one another ain't always about looks. She actually seems quite successful on her own. Don't take this the wrong way - you're a good poster.