Maybin Watch...

Kipers Hair

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He had one maybe two QB pressures and played a screen pass very nicely. Had a couple inside moves.

He needs to be moved to OLB. There is no way he can play DE in the NFL at his current size.

I saw him lined up outside of Schobel a few times as ROLB

Did anyone watch him on the G. Wilson interception play? My God I laughed my ass off. Lined up at RE, runs upfield, rolls back under, and is absolutly demolished by the LG. Head over heels, landing flat on his shoulder blades. I have never seen a DL be de-cleated like that while rushing. (I have seen Hangartner routinely bowled over tho) Someone NEEDS to put the on youtube. Anyone got a recording of the game?

Did anyone watch him on the G. Wilson interception play? My God I laughed my ass off. Lined up at RE, runs upfield, rolls back under, and is absolutly demolished by the LG. Head over heels, landing flat on his shoulder blades. I have never seen a DL be de-cleated like that while rushing. (I have seen Hangartner routinely bowled over tho) Someone NEEDS to put the on youtube. Anyone got a recording of the game?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009112204/2...guars#tab:watch

fast forward to 0:55. Maybin is at RDE. Not the best view, but you see him get planted. He sure looks like a DE on that one... :unsure:

I also want to ask this question... Why do people think he could play LB in a 3-4? Would he instantly become a good pas rusher? Learn to play with leverage? Would he grow stronger? I mean really whether he is a DE or LB his job is to rush the passer...I think he is just physically incapable of doing it. Maybe he could play safety?

Well if he's going to do anything maybe now is the time to find out. Put him in there and let him sink or swim. The Bills have nothing to lose, so maybe it's time to find out if he has any potential.

Thats an idea I can totally agree with. See what we have. I don;t know what they are trying to do.

And that would be a bad idea why? Because we are headed to the playoffs? We have nothing to lose. Throw him out there. Get him on the field in the NFL.

Because putting a guy with confidence issues behind arguably the worst line in the league is beyond stupid. If you want him to develop, throwing him to the wolves isn't how to go about doing it.

I have given up trying to defend him......

He may pan out he may not......but bitching about a player that gets yanked in and out of the lineup who needs to get bigger at his position at a position on defense that tends not to do well in their first year......

I dont know man.......the jags have DE they took high who didn't do squat in his first year........he was making plays today.