DerrickO

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch the same game as this guy? From the Buff News:

Run defense

Terrific effort by front seven despite absence of Stroud. Williams, Johnson and Posluszny were huge. Jones-Drew averaged 2.6 on 25 carries, long of 10. Grade: A.

Every game I see this guy out of position and getting run over by somebody.

I feel who ever comes in as coach many of the players on defense will be gone.The

only guy who seems to be worth anything is Byrd.

Wow, you are an a$$. Did you even watch the game? He was all over the place

Did you watch the same game as this guy? From the Buff News:

Run defense

Terrific effort by front seven despite absence of Stroud. Williams, Johnson and Posluszny were huge. Jones-Drew averaged 2.6 on 25 carries, long of 10. Grade: A.

I Thought McCargo played well also before he went out with an injury (what else is new?)

I feel who ever comes in as coach many of the players on defense will be gone.The

No more posts please. you are way off on this one.

This is not the week to criticize Poz. He played well except on the one TD run where he wiffed on Jones Drew. Put two reasonably sized LB's to his side and he will be fine for the next several years.

Agreed. I've gone after Poz alot this year but this was a very good week for him.

Every game I see this guy out of position and getting run over by somebody. I feel who ever comes in as coach many of the players on defense will be gone. The only guy who seems to be worth anything is Byrd.

Pay attention next time and learn something about football. In the meantime, STFU. :unsure::w00t:

This is not the week to criticize Poz. He played well except on the one TD run where he wiffed on Jones Drew. Put two reasonably sized LB's to his side and he will be fine for the next several years.

He was glaringly bad early, and I thought "here we go again". But he actually ended up playing a good game. That nasty facemask takedown on MJD early in the game underscores his tendency to take bad angles and not be athletic enough to overcome it but overall he played maybe his best game of the season.

As others have mentioned, Bryan Scott had an excellent game. Made two huge plays in coverage. The tip that Wilson intercepted and that third down deflection on the pass to MJD in the second half.

Bryan Scott in 2 games is a much better LB than Paul Posluszny is after nearly 3 seasons. Poz's lack of athleticism is evident each and every week and he is nothing above a below average MLB in the NFL. Have not been happy with his play at all this season and don't think he played particularly well today.

On Maurice Jones Drew lone TD run, Poz was unblocked, instead of meeting MJD in the hole he waited for MJD to come to him. he took a false step to the outside, slipped and Jones Drew walked in. Any decent backer comes in and makes the hit on the the halfback preventing the TD in that situation. If you don't believe me just take a look back at the play.

Thanks for the post.

Now go spend 3 hours and actually watch the game.

Poz isn't Patrick Willis, but he's a quality NFL linebacker.