Wood

bills_red

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe he'll come back from that. Few people seem to remember Kevin Curtis (a WR mind you) when his leg snapped completely in half during the preseason a few years ago. He's back and playing fine, in fact the best season of his career came AFTER his horrific leg injury.

I've got my fingers crossed that Wood will be ready to go in 2010, It would be a damn shame to lose your career this early.

Prayers for Eric... That's obviously a tib/fib clean break. Hope he can come back and walk semi-normally... Just by that 3 second video, i never see him playing football again.

I'd agree (to the bolded sentence) here, and add that it's better for him that it wasn't a knee or ankle. I do see him playing (and well) for us next year.

Unbelievable. I remember thinking earlier that one small positive from this year is that the front three lineman have been playing together the whole season getting comfortable with each other, and then not only does the real promising guy get injured, he suffers a potentially career-ending injury. Just un-!@#$ing-believable.

He may be able to come back from that, since he's young and bones can mend, but I don't know. That was just nasty.

If I wasn't already completely bummed out about this team and this season, that will pretty much do it.

Unbelievable. I remember thinking earlier that one small positive from this year is that the front three lineman have been playing together the whole season getting comfortable with each other, and then not only does the real promising guy get injured, he suffers a potentially career-ending injury. Just un-!@#$ing-believable.

He may be able to come back from that, since he's young and bones can mend, but I don't know. That was just nasty.

If I wasn't already completely bummed out about this team and this season, that will pretty much do it.

Agreed