Official BUF@JAX game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible clock mgmt...bad throws..going for 2 early in the game..lol....whats new?

dear santa bring us a profesional coach for christmas.

And my feeling is, with five whole days to prepare, and a more depleted team than we have had in a while, this interim HC earned some serious kudos from THIS fan.

Solid effort by the Bills...

Liked like what I saw of Fewell...

T.O. lived up to expectations...

Sorry, just thought I'd steal all the b.s. sunshine quotes we are sure to hear from the 'Billievers" who will somehow try to spin today as progress.

Nonsense- just another loss.

S.O.S.

And my feeling is, with five whole days to prepare, and a more depleted team than we have had in a while, this interim HC earned some serious kudos from THIS fan.

Totally agree. JAx is way more talented at QB and in the trenches. Fewell got his guys to hang in there. They were just out-talented in the end.

They learned a big lesson at the end of the 1st half too.

I'm more pissed about losing Eric Wood than losing the game.

Yep...

The injuries this Team suffers is beyond rediculous...And it's not just this Season either...Don't know what to say about it except it totally sucks...

Seeing Wood go down was the worst thing about this Game by far...I knew The Bills would lose...They suck after all...And hopefully that will end the "Fewell for miracle worker" talk... B-)

Fine. Then YOU make up for me and everyone else with some cotton candy rainbow kisses posts about the game. Until this team puts forth a solid effort, I'll B word all I want to.

Lack of skill at position does not equal lack of effort, though.

Yep...

The injuries this Team suffers is beyond rediculous...And it's not just this Season either...Don't know what to say about it except it totally sucks...

Seeing Wood go down was the worst thing about this Game by far...I knew The Bills would lose...They suck after all...And hopefully that will end the "Fewell for miracle worker" talk... B-)

I think they listed about 11 players that were injured.

5 days?? u mean they just hired him?

I like Fewell..hes a pretty good D coordinator.

You dont go for 2 early on.

With 26 secs left in the 1st half you dont throw underneath and run up the middle and barely get a timeout in.They were lucky the RB didnt struggle for more yds.--altho I put some of that on FITZ--he shoulda audibled out of those silly calls.

We need a professional HEAD COACH.

Good effort but dumb football.

Lack of skill at position does not equal lack of effort, though.

Hey. the entire team played a lot better than I expected today. I give Fewell a lot of credit. I think Fitz managed the game better than Edwards would have. I think the D is a good DC and a few players away from being really good.

See...I don't B word all the time.