Official BUF@JAX game thread

stuckincincy

The y only showed it once because it was so awful. Jaguar fell (or was pushed) into his knee while he was upright and engaged in blocking. Knee buckled inward while foot stayed on the ground. Trust us: Season over.

wasn't his knee buckling, it was his leg breaking in half.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The y only showed it once because it was so awful. Jaguar fell (or was pushed) into his knee while he was upright and engaged in blocking. Knee buckled inward while foot stayed on the ground. Trust us: Season over.

Probably career ender. Unbelievable. This franchise is tortured. If I'm Mike Shanahan, I stay as far away from this cursed city as possible.

Almost hurled when I saw it.

I know what you mean about having it burned into your head. I'm squeamish when it comes to that stuff...turned my head too late. Can you imagine the pain from something like that? Man, really hope that is not a career ending injury for wood.

The good thing is that when you have that terrible of a break, it actually doesn't hurt too bad because of the shock (not that I know from experience or anything).

It's tomorrow morning's poop that's going to be a problem for Eric Wood.

You might be right. Point is: His leg caved in badly. No matter what, he's done for the year.

Agreed...and while it looked horrible (and you HOPE his career isn't over before it began), we've seen plenty of players come back from horrific leg breaks before. Kevin Curtis when he was with the Rams instantly springs to mind where his leg snapped like a twig in that preseason game. Derrick Ward is another who broke his leg badly and came back. Obviously if this was in the 80s, his career would 100% be over.