Veteran Free Agent QB's

Pirate Angel

Michael Vick

He signed a 2 year contract so he will not be a free agent, and hasn't exactly looked good in the limited time he has been out there.

Even if he was, why would you risk alienating you fan base, for a player who hasn't started for 4 years, and relied on athleticism when he did. Think we need a true QB, not an ex-freak who need to relearn to play the position.

or Left tackles, Centers, Defensive Lineman, and Linebackers.

Best chance of getting both value for money, and someone willing to play in Buffalo as a freeagent is most likely either LB or QB, since they know there wont be much competition for a starting job. Hopefully they go for several LB's.

He signed a 2 year contract so he will not be a free agent, and hasn't exactly looked good in the limited time he has been out there.

Even if he was, why would you risk alienating you fan base, for a player who hasn't started for 4 years, and relied on athleticism when he did. Think we need a true QB, not an ex-freak who need to relearn to play the position.

Hell get cut

and i dont want him...not anymore anyhow

sheesh we better get a matt ryan or we are screwed..lol

what a pile of fesces out there in FA

Yeah Kerry Collins and Jason Campbell are only starters in the perfect situations but Chad Pennington is a good option for the Bills going into next season.

Pennington isn't a bad stop gap QB. Next year the guy will be 34 and even though he has often struggled with injury when healthy the guy is pretty good (At least midlevel NFL starting QB caliber). To me if I am the Bills I have 2 big targets for free agency going into next season. 1- Chad Pennington (Professional QB, also if you draft a QB he can be a great teacher while Chad takes the hits) 2- Derrick Johnson (Linebacking core needs help and so does the run D guys helps out on both ends).

In addition to both guys helping the team both would come at a reasonable price and both might be undervalued enough to come to Buffalo. Johnson might come here and take a similar offer we offered Mitchell while Pennington might just take a 3 million dollar with incentives offer per year for 2 years offer.

It was a deal that included a team option for a second season at over $5M. They won't pick it up.

Yeah Kerry Collins and Jason Campbell are only starters in the perfect situations but Chad Pennington is a good option for the Bills going into next season.

Pennington isn't a bad stop gap QB. Next year the guy will be 34 and even though he has often struggled with injury when healthy the guy is pretty good (At least midlevel NFL starting QB caliber). To me if I am the Bills I have 2 big targets for free agency going into next season. 1- Chad Pennington (Professional QB, also if you draft a QB he can be a great teacher while Chad takes the hits) 2- Derrick Johnson (Linebacking core needs help and so does the run D guys helps out on both ends).

In addition to both guys helping the team both would come at a reasonable price and both might be undervalued enough to come to Buffalo. Johnson might come here and take a similar offer we offered Mitchell while Pennington might just take a 3 million dollar with incentives offer per year for 2 years offer.

Pennington is also considering retirement right now and is unsure if he will ever play again, I don't think I would offer the guy anything more then an incentive laiden deal at the veteran minimum and have him compete for the starting job in training camp

As for Vick, If he can still play, I say why not, he did his time, and if he can help this team, bring him in. I can't say I have seen enough from his very limited time as a backup in Philly to say that he can't play anymore. Going to the Eagles with McNabb was a horrible career move for him if he hopes to be anything more then a backup in the NFL. How did he expect to show he can still play sitting on the bench behind McNabb running an ocasional wildcat play. But even with bringing him in, I would still have a plan 'B' just in case.

2 serious shoulder injuries with surgery. I'll pass on Pennington.

i doubt bulger will back in st louis...then again i just found he is only in the 2nd year of that extension he signed

He's playing like garbage most of the time now anyways. Why keep with the status quo...we need an improvement if we are changing QBs