Edwards revisited

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think if Dungy and Vick came to buffalo, Dungy wouldn't resign T.O., we don't actually know for sure what the new GM or HC might do, and what makes you think T.O. needs a good excuse to throw any QB under the bus.

I also explained how I believe T.O. was alienated. In the Titans game I watched two balls get thrown towards T.O. and he never made any attempt what so ever to adjust to on balls other WR's could have tracked down, balls that could have made the difference in the Football game.

T.O. even put his arms down at his side, something I thought was pathetic, something I've never seen anyone do.

All this on a player coming back from a concussion and bound to be rusty.

Ah, so before Jauron is fired, TO decides that he is going to ruin Trent Edwards, get Jauron fired, get the Bills to sign Dungy, who is going to bring Michael Vick with him, the guy who never had a good year passing the ball short let alone deep, and hoping the Bills are going to re-sign TO here, too, because it has been such a good career move for him.

Got it. You may be on to something. :(

He never made any attempt at them because they were nowhere near him. He couldn't have caught those balls.

Guest dog14787
Ah, so before Jauron is fired, TO decides that he is going to ruin Trent Edwards, get Jauron fired, get the Bills to sign Dungy, who is going to bring Michael Vick with him, the guy who never had a good year passing the ball short let alone deep, and hoping the Bills are going to re-sign TO here, too, because it has been such a good career move for him.

Got it. You may be on to something. :(

DJ did fine on his own.

TE didn't kiss T.O.'s ass and he got thrown under the bus because of it.

Everything else was just added incentive for T.O.

Awww come on man, even the announcers thought T.O's body language was pathetic on the passes we are talking about and maybe they were uncatchible, but there no excuse for how T.O. reacted, QB's and WR's are on the wrong page all the time.

Lee Evans would never react that way, ever...

DJ did fine on his own.

Dear god, where do you come up with this crap?!? You make me long for the days of LSI/Oneonta!

DJ did fine on his own.

Trent won't ever start again in the NFL, unless it's due to injury and for a short number of games. He's done. Finished. Kaput. That has nothing to do with TO.

Guest dog14787
Dear god, where do you come up with this crap?!? You make me long for the days of LSI/Oneonta!

The person that brought T.O. in came up with this crap, Russ Brandon. :(

Guest dog14787
It's amazing the level to which TO haters will go to rationalize their irrational beliefs. All I care about is we've finally discovered the truth about Trent, Jauron is gone, and we can now move forward.

Right, and the reputation T.O. has across the nation with millions of folks is just a fluke. Jerry Jones willing to lose millions just to be rid of him a fluke, the fact that nobody wanted T.O. except Buffalo just a fluke, gotcha

Some of the most football savy folks on this board didn't want T.O. to come here and now I understand why.

Look back on my posts when T.O. first came, when even our fearless leader (Lori) was saying you've got to be kidding me. I was all for T.O., watched his reality show and waited for him to make an impact on our team, and he finally did...

Guest dog14787
I seem to remeber it was Trent who pushed for TO to be here...

and probably kicking himself in the ass for it right about now...

Right, and the reputation T.O. has across the nation with millions of folks is just a fluke. Jerry Jones willing to lose millions just to be rid of him a fluke, the fact that nobody wanted T.O. except Buffalo just a fluke, gotcha

Some of the most football savy folks on this board didn't want T.O. to come here and now I understand why.

Look back on my posts when T.O. first came, when even our fearless leader (Lori) was saying you've got to be kidding me. I was all for T.O., watched his reality show and waited for him to make an impact on our team, and he finally did...

Yes, and I thank him for that. It's obvious Jauron was a chump. That is, unless you think that he got a raw deal, along with Trent. I doubt those "football savvy folks" to whom you referred would agree with you.

I'm surprised that the numerous Edwards critics here have nothing to say about his replacement, who to me looks pretty crappy - worse than Edwards. Please don't bring up his record either - the Bills were badly outplayed by Carolina excepting the turnover battle ( http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=2009...029&prov=ap ) and they should never have won that Jets game (the first time since the 1940s that a team rushing for over 300 yards lost).

I'm surprised that the numerous Edwards critics here have nothing to say about his replacement, who to me looks pretty crappy - worse than Edwards. Please don't bring up his record either - the Bills were badly outplayed by Carolina excepting the turnover battle (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20091025029&prov=ap) and they should never have won that Jets game (the first time since the 1940s that a team rushing for over 300 yards lost).

What is there to say? Fitzpatrick isn't the answer, either now OR for the future. The only guy to get even remotely excited about is Brohm, but he's a "nothing until he proves something" guy.

What is there to say? Fitzpatrick isn't the answer, either now OR for the future. The only guy to get even remotely excited about is Brohm, but he's a "nothing until he proves something" guy.

Wouldn't you play the better player, though? In any event, I think that it's a cut-and-dry case that RF gives the Bills a better chance to win.

The person that brought T.O. in came up with this crap, Russ Brandon. :(

dog, the person that brought T.O. in was Ralph Wilson.

apparently, spartacus missed that one, too, because it was The AP that broke how that went down.

and it was the LOCAL media that didn't fall for the Vick in Buffalo rumor in August, while most everyone else and his buddy on the national level ... and even on this board ... were falling over themselves in a bid to be the first, second and eighth one to get it wrong.

what, we somehow missed the boat on Dick Jauron? no one ever mentioned he was on the hot seat?

Sully, for one, hasn't been poking sticks at the franchise for its lack of direction?

questions haven't been raised in regards to Trent's status as starter. heck, The AP started questioning him shortly after the New Orleans or Miami game, I believe.

there hasn't been anything about turmoil on this team? well, i think it was pointed out in several stories and through several questions that Donte Whitner wasn't exactly elated with Edwards. Aaron Schobel didn't exactly provide everything's peachy-keen earlier this week.

what WIVB reported about Dick being offered the chance to remain coach for the rest of the year is interesting.

as for complaints about how no one's willing to talk to the Bills' front-office, the difficulty is getting someone in the front office to talk. and part of the reason for that is because Ralph Wilson is the one making most of the decisions.

feh.

jw

Guest dog14787
Yes, and I thank him for that. It's obvious Jauron was a chump. That is, unless you think that he got a raw deal, along with Trent. I doubt those "football savvy folks" to whom you referred would agree with you.

Honestly, DJ did get a raw deal, he never had a chance, with the O-line being revamped, a trouble maker WR brought in when we should have been hiring an experienced LT, and an OC promoted from an assistant, promoted from an assistant from and Offense that never did work to begin with, a good GM would have never let it all happen.

I'm glad DJ's gone like the rest of you because this change should repair our FO also, but theirs allot more blame to go around then just DJ and I'm sure some of the more football savvy folks around here would probably agree.