Edwards revisited

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Yeah, I read that story. TO eviscerates TE to get Dungy and Vick here. Got anything new?

As another pointed out, you are the new Oneonta Bills Fan. Once Edwards is gone, I hope you are, too.

I got something new, FU Conradturdface, so take your 2cents and go buy yourself some bubblegum and chew on that for awhile.

Ralph was given a choice between Buffalo and one other city, after his FIRST choice, Miami, balked at his desire to build a stadium there. He flipped a !@#$ing coin, and since then, the only thing he has been loyal to is his business investment and pocketbook. Some people would thank a man for not burning down his own business. Others would give him a HOF ring.

After Miami, the choices Lamar Hunt gave Ralph were Buffalo, Louisville, Cincinnati, Atlanta and one other city I can not recall right now. He chose Buffalo on the advice of the editor of the Detroit Times, who set up a meeting with the Sports Editor of the News. He convinced Ralph to come to Buffalo. Wilson said he would give it 3 years and ended up staying 50.

Also, Miami did not refuse to build a stadium. Miami did not want an AFL team and the U of Miami did not want to share the Orange Bowl so that left Wilson with no place to play. If you criticize, please use facts.