RIP Stefanie Spielman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cancer really sucks...no matter how good you seem to be doing, or how many times it goes into remission it always seems to come back and eventually get you...

RIP

Yeah. My wife passed away at age 37 this year from Breast Cancer. It sucks because used to refer her to Elizabeth Edwards and Mrs. Spielman as people that were beating it.

Yeah. My wife passed away at age 37 this year from Breast Cancer. It sucks because used to refer her to Elizabeth Edwards and Mrs. Spielman as people that were beating it.

My heartfelt condolences to you, my brother. I am truly saddened to hear about your wife. God bless.

I'm so sorry to learn this has taken your bride as well. My thoughts and condolences are with you and the Spielmans. :lol:

FIND A CURE!

I know how you and Chris feel as I lost my wife to ovarian cancer. It will be two years next week. It sucks.

My heart goes out to all who have lost to this terrible disease, in whatever form it takes.

Sorry but this F'n sucks. My sister is fighting this battle right now and I want to believe that it is no big deal. This hits too close to home. God Bless.

I hope your sister beats this horrible disease.

I have no words for this. My deepest condolences. God bless.

And of course, RIP Stefanie.