Who do you cut Edwards or Hamdan?

I really doubt we keep 4 QBs. Fitz starts so that leaves two candidates to walk the plank.

I simply do not see how you cut Edwards since as bad as he has played it was to some extent it was in the Jauron tactics throw in AVP Nonfense O. He meets my definition of injury prone (misses three games in two years with different injuries) and he is high drafted youngster so you do not give up on him at this point.

Hamden on the other hand has played well in practice and is apparently well-respected by his teammates.

But you have already sent the message that no one is immune to lack of production by demoting Edwards and Fewell separates himself from the recent O by cutting Hamden.

I think he is gone.

There is an extra safety that they should of cut when they got Hardy back, maybe they keep4 QBs a short while, I would like to see GH get a bit of playing time before he is gone just to see what he has got in a real game, seen enough of Fitzy honestly.

All of them. None are worth keeping. I say cut them all, draft our QB in the first round and bring in a vet or two that might know the system Shanahan runs somewhat.

Draft a QB in the first? W/ the offensieve line that the Bills have? W/ the massive 219 lb LBs the Bills have? Now there's a recipe for success. Just ask Matthew Stafford.

Draft a QB in the first? W/ the offensieve line that the Bills have? W/ the massive 219 lb LBs the Bills have? Now there's a recipe for success. Just ask Matthew Stafford.

I'm not sure there is going to be a QB worthy of a 1st Round Pick in 2010...Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a few will be Drafted in the 1st Round...But I'm not sure any are going to be worthy in the long run... :thumbsup:

chop both edwards and hamdan. bills just signed former 2nd rounder Brohm so let that kid get some snaps. hopefully in the draft they target a good qb and in free agency bring in chris redman, kyle boller, or david carr and have them battle fitz, and brohm for the starter gig, and have our rookie watch, practice and absorb the game. id let him play some football, try to get him 50 pass attempts on the year.

chop both edwards and hamdan. bills just signed former 2nd rounder Brohm so let that kid get some snaps. hopefully in the draft they target a good qb and in free agency bring in chris redman, kyle boller, or david carr and have them battle fitz, and brohm for the starter gig, and have our rookie watch, practice and absorb the game. id let him play some football, try to get him 50 pass attempts on the year.

ewwww....