Jimmy Johnson

box0life

As crazy as it sounds there is a rumor that Jimmy Johnson is in town. What would you think about Jimmy Johnson as the GM or head coach? I know this sounds crazy but I am only stating what was on another website.

Maybe as a consultant, but I don't see him giving up Florida to come to Buffalo.

Yeah, he loves to fish and hates cold weather.

True, but he must be sick of sitting on a TV set and fishing by now. The guy was a great NFL head coach while in Dallas and that would present a great challenge to build the Bills into a SB contender.

Oddly enough I was thinking of JJ eariler today, he would build a team that could compete against the Patriots and Bill Parcells Dolphins.

Just think, this man was smart enough to recruit Thurman Thomas AND Barry Sanders in college.

As crazy as it sounds there is a rumor that Jimmy Johnson is in town. What would you think about Jimmy Johnson as the GM or head coach? I know this sounds crazy but I am only stating what was on another website.

I bet Jimmy bought the rumor about Shanny being here and flew in to save a friend.

You mean making the playoffs in three out of four years and never having a losing season despite going through a rebuilding process?

Maybe it has something to do with his guarantee of the Dolphins being in the SB by his 4th year.

Maybe it has to do with him never winning the division during his 4 years in Miami

Maybe it has something to do with his guarantee of the Dolphins being in the SB by his 4th year.

Maybe it has to do with him never winning the division during his 4 years in Miami

With all due respect, Bills fans 'dissing' Jimmie Johnson would be equal to Emperor Hirohito saying "Wow, the atom bomb was weak" after WWII. He had the Bill's number- twice.

highly over rated and a jackass. dallas won because of all the picks they stocked up on in the trade of walker to minnesota. and some very favorable officiating for holding and irving pushing off.

when he went to miami and didnt have those advantages all they got was worse.

+ the guy is an obnoxious jerk. and a fat little toad too

and some very favorable officiating for holding and irving pushing off.

That is frikken lame- Dallas won thos games fair and square. In Sup.27 the Bills were obliterated and in Sperbowl 28 they had one of their classic second half fumble/interception meltdowns. Man, take off the fanboy glasses. It may be hard to hear, but Buffalo was no where as good as those Dallas teams, and Levy was outcoached by Johnson.

As far as personnel goes, it was Jimmie Johnson that made those key decisions to get Aikman, Smith and Irvin- yet you question his contribution....goofy!